Who will be the first one to get the virus?

• Start date
  • Replies 324 Comments
  • Views 17,486 Views

Who will get it first?

• Total voters
Overshare

I’ve been doing the Mudcat squat whenever I wake up since he mentioned it
I can say with 99% certainty that you're prolly the only guy here hot enough to the ladies so that it wouldn't matter.

Broads aren't looking for some lame reason not to fuck you prettyboy. Casper doesn't have that kind of leeway.

No offense casper, pal and no homo either.

I can say with 99% certainty that you're prolly the only guy here hot enough to the ladies so that it wouldn't matter.

Broads aren't looking for some lame reason not to fuck you prettyboy. Casper doesn't have that kind of leeway.

No offense casper, pal and no homo either.
No offense taken. I like to hunt for my dinner.

Well this makes me feel better
Sorry pal. Just want to keep people posted on the possibilities.

The info provided in the article was provided by "The Lancet"

The Lancet is a weekly peer-reviewed general medical journal. It is among the world's oldest and best-known general medical journals

Sorry pal. Just want to keep people posted on the possibilities.

The info provided in the article was provided by "The Lancet"

The Lancet is a weekly peer-reviewed general medical journal. It is among the world's oldest and best-known general medical journals

Today was not a good day. Just when I thought I was feeling better, today felt like day 4 all over again.

Slept most of the day and when I did get out of bed, felt light headed.

I might go to the doctors tomorrow and I hate the doctors.

This really really sucks guys.

Caspy, even though I don't have Covid currently and hopefully never do get it I can definitely relate to the pain/discomfort and general lousy feelings that go along with being ill or not well. I feel for you pal. Being sick/injured is no fun. I know, I've been going through a shit ton myself since July.

Get well soon pal. I'm cheering for ya, really. If I was religious I'd pray for you. But you're fucked on that pal, I don't pray.

Are you taking anything? I would recommend mucinex d. Ingredient guaifenesin

Reno is the one with all the good news regarding Covid pal. Fake news.
Hospitalizations going down in Colorado, and probably most places, as predicted. Vaccine will likely take us only the last 10% of the way

Are you taking anything? I would recommend mucinex d. Ingredient guaifenesin
I am taking a shit ton of supplements. My nightstand is so full of bottles, I have no room to put down my Diet Dr Pepper