Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 106,688 Views
The Democrats are easily to the right of Trump. Fascism, ie complete power to the oligarchy is more what you're looking at

Oh, never realized that. As long as I get my cheque every month I'm good, pal.

:canada:

🍆 💦👩

FB_IMG_1604789417947.jpg

I hear Trump, Putin, and Michael J Fox are working on a sitcom pilot....

Comedian, Steve there is your set up, now come up with a punch line..... its okay if you use the Putin/Fox parkinson's angle low hanging fruit

Rogatien why do I see this instead of the Instagram post? It happens on all posts with an IG link. I'm logged into my IG.

Screenshot_20201107_201011_com.android.chrome.jpg

Rudy Giuliani held a press conference in the back parking lot of a landscaping company on Saturday in Philadelphia. They couldn't have found a better place.

9d2fdf55-e5d3-4ffa-b954-123f0737619d.jpeg

Rogatien why do I see this instead of the Instagram post? It happens on all posts with an IG link. I'm logged into my IG.

There were a couple of lawsuits earlier this year against websites embedding photographer's pictures. Instead of FB defending the site owner's for using the embedding feature and it's terms of service sub-license, FB threw them under the bus, they came out and said that using the embedding didn't give the site owners a sub-license. Photographers' suit won. And FB deprecated the embed feature as it functioned on Oct 24, that's why it doesn't work anymore. Now to embed content everyone is forced to register a FB developer account, get access to the API authorized if they deem your site worthy and not obscene. Future version of the IG app will allow users to authorize embedding on a per posts basis. Something the old oEmbed was not designed to do.

RJ, I concur with matty. The Instagram links used to work fine until recently. What happened

How does he show his face in public after the new borat movie?