Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 106,723 Views
The US did arm many rebels/terrorists in the last 35 years. Why would you think the establishment wants to let them loose on the US people?

Agree with MF - Trump needs to focus on the economy more than immigration right now.

So they are flooding countries with refugees, desperate people, possibly criminals etc..
Who will take the risk and negative consequences? These refugees that these pricks with their wars create aren't gonna cause a problem for elites.

They probably happy to let desperate people fight it out. So the idea that one can have a security concern is legit. The racists are the ones who have no problems destroying these people home countries. Such as our friendly multicultural warmongering Clinton Obama etc.

So they are flooding countries with refugees, desperate people, possibly criminals etc..
Who will take the risk and negative consequences? These refugees that these pricks with their wars create aren't gonna cause a problem for elites.

They probably happy to let desperate people fight it out. So the idea that one can have a security concern is legit. The racists are the ones who have no problems destroying these people home countries. Such as our friendly multicultural warmongering Clinton Obama etc.

Civil wars many times are the elite vs the people. I don't think countries invade others because of race. Ideology, yes.

We may have the first ever declaration of war through Tweeter soon. Trump is making enemies faster than he buys hairspray.

IK8oq56.png

Civil wars many times are the elite vs the people. I don't think countries invade others because of race. Ideology, yes.

I doubt that. Wars are fought for practical reasons, primarily to solve problems for elites. But it's much more acceptable if you are fighting someone you believe is beneath you, a savage, someone who needs to be civilized through exploitation. Or in the parlance of our time democratized

I read one headline that compared Trump to Nixon! Unreal these liberal bastard journalists! The guy doesn't stand a chance on succeeding!

I think I've seen more thane one Mr.M. They will throw everything but the kitchen sink at him in the hope something will stick.

But probably the corporate Dems are on their last hysterical breath. They have totally discredited themselves as unprincipled, unprofessional, non populist, shallow stooges. They have to go the way of the Whigs now :dunno:

Poor guy can't just promote his book without jumping on the bandwagon! :sad:

The always-political Kareem Abdul-Jabbar expressed sincere frustration with President Trump and his nearly four months in office while promoting his new book on his bond with the late John Wooden during Katie Courics podcast Thursday morning.

Abdul-Jabbar, who said he was disappointed to see things moving backward racially in the U.S. and old things start to rear their heads, took a subtle jab at Trump when discussing the history of slavery with Couric.

So Kareem, can you honestly say racially things got better from Obama's 1st day on the job to 8 years later? No pal, things were this bad the day Trump took office! :yes: