Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 106,843 Views
It has nothing to do with canada or canadian citizens. Canada gives us information about its citizens when we ask, any nation that currrently refuses to give us the information about thier citizens attempting to enter our country will have a problem. It's actually pretty sane.

The sound bytes and headlines this morning made it seem way more severe. When I read exactly what's happening it does not seem as bad, other than the fact that the other Muslim countries are still allowed in. Particularly the countries where your president has business interests oddly enough.

There are 7 or so nations that pretty much tell us to go fuck ourselves when we ask for additional info on their emigrants. We're now giving them 90 days to rethink that approach. But I agree that Emperor Trump seems to have an unhealthy fascination with our muslim brothers. We gotta keep an eye on that.

The sound bytes and headlines this morning made it seem way more severe. When I read exactly what's happening it does not seem as bad, other than the fact that the other Muslim countries are still allowed in. Particularly the countries where your president has business interests oddly enough.

Yeah the media is nothing if not misleading sound bytes

How so?

The area has plenty of dual US/Canadian citizens that makes the international border no different than a state line to them.

US residents with green cards can and will be turned back at the border if they are trying to come to Canada to work without obtaining work permits in advance of trying to enter the country. That won't change.

If the US wants to kick out Dr's that aren't US citizens then the Canadian gov't needs to get them work visas ASAP and welcome them in to this country. The Dr's can't do it themselves or just show up at the border unannounced expecting to live in Canada and work here.

Fok that. We didn't colonize the world so that you shlomos can steal the best workers

It has nothing to do with canada or canadian citizens. Canada gives us information about its citizens when we ask, any nation that currrently refuses to give us the information about thier citizens attempting to enter our country will have a problem. It's actually pretty sane.

Technically incorrect. The USA and Canada SHARE police and immigration databases at the border. There is no need to ask by either side as the information they seek is at their fingertips. This is a unique situation.

Canada will provide information to other nations only if they request it, ie its not immediately available, think Europe or Australia.

Backtracking. All green card holders are to be allowed back regardless of country of origin.

More likely they (US) really did arm so many various rebels/terrorists, and now part of the establishment is ok to set them loose on the American public. And Trump is saying nah fok that shit :thinking:

Trump trying to get more rich I don't buy. Consolidating power I can believe.
Possibly what happened is that some of the ruling families saw that the road these pricks were on was gonna lead US hegemony into an unnecessarily risky if not unwinnable situation. Decided to change course

Yeah. I've never understood Reno's do-no-wrong attitude toward Trump. Trump is the epitome of what he despises.

Trump is really fucking up. Using his political capital on immigration bullshit instead of economic change will be a disaster.

I'm more pro Trump in the sense that I'm against the neo-con scum who hate him and who inhabit the Democratic and republican party.
And I really hate the pc bullshit that passes for substantive protest and debate.

Hard to tell what really goes on. But my best understanding is that there are powerful people and interests behind different candidates and organizations and policies. So he has support from people who are different than the Clintonites Obama etc..
Not saying Trump was predestined to win, but they were pushing and hoping.

I mean you gotta figure with all the arming of irregular armies to overthrow governments, sending refugees to Europe or possibly here. I mean these aren't all accidents. Some serious people make some serious plans. Feels like some elites decided fok it. Let the people deal with the consequences of our warmongering. But the pc idiots can't consider complexities. Its easier to believe ooh racist, evil tyrant.. .etc

The more I look into shit the more ugly it becomes

More likely they (US) really did arm so many various rebels/terrorists, and now part of the establishment is ok to set them loose on the American public. And Trump is saying nah fok that shit :thinking:

Trump trying to get more rich I don't buy. Consolidating power I can believe.
Possibly what happened is that some of the ruling families saw that the road these pricks were on was gonna lead US hegemony into an unnecessarily risky if not unwinnable situation. Decided to change course

The US did arm many rebels/terrorists in the last 35 years. Why would you think the establishment wants to let them loose on the US people?

Agree with MF - Trump needs to focus on the economy more than immigration right now.