Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 108,372 Views
Don't know anything about value or chances or electoral colleges or whatever. But I think a lot of people who outwardly decry Trump will be secretly pulling his lever in the privacy of the voting booth.

Maybe. I would also think that a lot of people who somewhat begrudgingly support Trump in the name of the Republican Party will be unenthusiastic enough about him to actually get out and vote on Tuesday.

Hillary's gonna win and she's going to do well.

Book it.

MrX
I would also think that a lot of people who somewhat begrudgingly support Trump in the name of the Republican Party will be unenthusiastic enough about him to actually get out and vote on Tuesday.

That sentence makes no sense at all. Maybe no one read it.

Everyone is watching the Game 7 of the World Series. You dodged a bullet.

I took it to mean that Hillary was also going to benefit from a certain segment of silent voters.

I know approximative English. I use it daily.

I'm gonna auction my vote on eBay.

True American. :usa:

Approximate English. I like it.

Did some work for the Hillary campaign lately, managing and canvassing. Decent hourly wage but wow those blisters on my feet plus managing 17 year olds is usually cool but sometimes a pain in the ass when they are stupid. Most are cool but a few idiots. Partied with some of management. That was fun, but them wanting you to pay for fuel to drive crews around so you can be reimbursed in a few weeks is not cool.

All in all the experience was ok, it depends what else you have going on.

Some Trump fans were giving me crap. "Nice job you have there" blah blah blah. One lady said Trump groped her awhile back but she'd still vote for him. I said yeah well Hillary is an ex of mine and I treated her badly so now I have to do this shit. They cracked up hysterically. Then I told them she tried to dress me up as a power tranny and make me hit the corner so I had to call it off and they lost it and offered me water.

That was nice of them.

That was actually Blitty's Mom who treated me like that.

She's weird.

Just looked at a no toss-up electoral map... 298-240 Hillary... Flip 29 votes for FL and you get 269-269 tie. The thought of 2 more months of sorting out a tie..

:sbrjohn:

Should be a very interesting Tuesday with a Clinton easy win not as certain as Boner's post shows! Been following election closely last couple weeks and will be glued to TV all day into between refrig refills and potty trips of course! Feeling a Primos hoagie day tomorrow!

Even though likely Trump loses he still has won! The amount of people who have backed him (as CRAZY as he has acted) only shows the negatively half of America feels towards our politicians and what they have NOT done for us! Someone like him as an polical outsider but more polished could feed off his run for Pres in 2016 if Clinton doesn't produce results for the country!

Perhaps Mr.m. but I'm afraid what it really shows is that the people will tolerate anything and have no chance of turning the political process(?) in a positive direction.

Have a feeling that the next presidency is going to be rocky as hell, no matter who it is. Bernie and Donald doing so well tells me that something's about to give in the American zeitgeist.

Ladies(ya right) and Gentlemen,

I hope all is well with everyone. I have taken the day off tomorrow and I also plan on closely watching the outcome of the election. I have had the privilege of speaking to many Americans throughout this election period. (Although they were all in the arts and supported Hillary.) I cannot wait to see how this all plays out. I personally feel that Hillary is the better choice although I have read some very interesting pro Trump articles in the last week. It seems like this is the biggest reality show ever.

Good luck. I hope I don't have to consider moving to Iceland although I already am.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/iceland-a-land-of-vikings-braces-for-a-pirate-party-takeover/2016/10/23/f1bfe992-9540-11e6-9cae-2a3574e296a6_story.html

Just in case you missed this tonight. Cheers everyone. I will check back tomorrow.

flagdayglitter3.gif

Lol! I watching an aerial view on TV of Clinton leaving her house and going to her post election headquarters! Reminds me of the OJ ride! One criminal worst than the other!