Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 110,142 Views
Wow John P! I still have enough Stella to drink into the morning! Need only PA or Mich to go Red! Could Clinton get a late miracle finish? :dunno:

to quote Casper: lololololololololololol

I'm a little scared but it's kinda worth it

Trump is playing "you Can't Always Get What You Want" :lol:

unfortunately he got the least applause when he said he will deal with other countries fairly, not aggressively :facepalm: dumbericans

I'm a little scared but it's kinda worth it

Kinda like Ronald Reagan! RR spent some time traveling the country and seeing what regular people lives were like before enterimg the political field!

Hopefully the last 2 years Trump has spent talking to people around the country shows him the real issues the less forntuate are burdened with! And more importantly he is sincere in tryiing his hardest in helping them!

didn't Reagan bury the poor? Started the quick widening of the income inequality gap? I know he's a hero to you mr.M and others, I forget why though

do you think that Obama will now be forced to lunch a preemptive WWIII since Hillary will not be in a position to do it later?

ah, all the Russia bating politically correct warmongering hypocrisy lost. That does make me happy. The fake left deserves a good ass kicking

Yahoo is saying Trump already pretty much clinched it?

Maybe he'll free up poker.

That'd be appreciated.

IT'S A SKILL GAME!

Donald Trump's success is now our country's success. I am excited, hopeful, and anxious for what can and what will be.

This is Steves fault

Blew the Hilary campaign., while working for her in PA

:thinking: that is possible isn't it? We might come to realize the world revolves more around Steve than we thought.

A little hungover! I thought Clinton really made a great speach this morning! Took the high road and kudos to her! :clap:

Paul Ryan was encouraging this morning in praising Trump for what he did for the Repub ticket last night! I hope Trump isn't vindictive against him and other Repubs who weren't always on his side! Trump needs to play nice with these people who give him a majority to put forth the programs he wants to incorporate!

Paul Ryan was encouraging this morning in praising Trump for what he did for the Repub ticket last night! I hope Trump isn't vindictive against him and other Repubs who weren't always on his side! Trump needs to play nice with these people who give him a majority to put forth the programs he wants to incorporate!

I don't know. He's got a list.

I vote for IAG with Pogo as 1st lady.

BROOKS AKA LOBSTERPUP FOR PRESIDENT

14589899_10153789807616813_3373835929545875312_o.jpg