Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 110,237 Views
https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/756859381118626/?pnref=story

14523059_10153715404626213_5139529428267090018_n.jpg

looks like Trump's gonna lose. I purpose in the next debate he makes this speech :clap:

"the depth of their immorality is absolutely unlimited"
Trump may be a yahoo himself, but he's exactly right at characterizing the competition.

Last edited:
omg this idiot is questioning them about about guns and abortions :mad: let me guess what's next, gay rights?

Trump's not a bad value play at +450 IMO.

Don't know anything about value or chances or electoral colleges or whatever. But I think a lot of people who outwardly decry Trump will be secretly pulling his lever in the privacy of the voting booth.

Don't know anything about value or chances or electoral colleges or whatever. But I think a lot of people who outwardly decry Trump will be secretly pulling his lever in the privacy of the voting booth.

That's what I'm thinking too. And as someone who's visited the US probably 20 times in his life, I know exactly how the silent American majority thinks.

100% agree! :up:

Does it matter who gets more votes if the election is gonna be rigged anyways?

BOBBYFK FOR PRESIDENT 2016

super deluxe air arbitrage