Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 110,057 Views
I'm trying to understand the logistics of it.

I'm trying to understand the logistics of it.

I'm just guessing, never done it or had it done to me (I'd consider it) that it's not so much over as it is in front of with hands on the "L" and "R" respectively.
how to bent a waitress over a urinal

Either way, Tully 4 prez!

That seems really gross for both parties involved. But yeah, solid accomplishment either way. I don't have voting rights as a Canadian but Tully's got my neighborly endorsement. :handshake:

Is there a VP pick either of these demented fucks name than can swing votes. Their age and mental state have to be factors in them completing the 4 year term.
Whitmer would be the choice if Biden could do it. I don’t think it really matters on the right as you are for or against Trump, no middle ground.

Got REAL quiet in here after the Pence no endorsement!!!

:moped:

Got REAL quiet in here after the Pence no endorsement!!!

:moped:
Possibly because like the Republican voters out there, we don't care! :dunno:

Though he's behind her with regards to not caring what comes out of their mouths .....
counsil

:peace:

Yeah, it probably means nothing that a former Presidents Vice President is not endorsing him for his re-election bid! Nothing to see here!

Yeah, it probably means nothing that a former Presidents Vice President is not endorsing him for his re-election bid! Nothing to see here!

he just had a bad run of picking non loyal people that want to stab him in the back after or during the first term

Not to his voters it doesn’t. I don’t think it would matter much if Obama didn’t endorse Biden either. Both sides are pretty dug in now.