Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 108,367 Views
Not to his voters it doesn’t. I don’t think it would matter much if Obama didn’t endorse Biden either. Both sides are pretty dug in now.
I think it is like less than 40% dug in on either side. pretty big chunks of 3rd party or undecided out there, relatively speaking

I think it is like less than 40% dug in on either side. pretty big chunks of 3rd party or undecided out there, relatively speaking
They are dug in on the sides though. Like I agree there are a bunch of undecideds, but FW's point I think was that those dug in on right won't be affected by Pence.

Though on the point of those undecideds, Obama not endorsing Biden might move the needle. Pence not endorsing Trump probably not gonna matter much to anyone who is considering voting for him.

They are dug in on the sides though. Like I agree there are a bunch of undecideds, but FW's point I think was that those dug in on right won't be affected by Pence.

Though on the point of those undecideds, Obama not endorsing Biden might move the needle. Pence not endorsing Trump probably not gonna matter much to anyone who is considering voting for him.
The issues that are important to me really doesn’t need the endorsement of Pence. Will I vote for Trump? Probably not, but it’s a lock that I’m not voting D. The country has really lost its way, and want no part of Biden, Kamala, Newsom, etc. I would love to see someone step up, but it’s probably too late for that.