Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 110,117 Views
It was all just one big GIANT FUCKING CONSPIRACY to steal the election from Trump by the DOJ, General Matis, Attorney General Barr, Mike Pence ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC!!!!!!

Cool indeed my friend! Though for some reason you forgot again to answer my Y or N question.
No, I didn't. You literally said it was a mistake to talk politics, we aren't going to change our viewpoints, and that we should think what we want and end the discussion. So why would I continue it?

Seriously. tell me what he will be booted for? Biden doesn't have anything to be booted for?
MM, I didn’t say that pal. What I’m saying though in our current system who is more likely to get booted?

You know as well as I do Biden is teflon in the current regime

If I were betting today, I would bet the D party wins.. They just seem more organized, and they take advantage of mail voting more.

If I were betting today, I would bet the D party wins.. They just seem more organized, and they take advantage of mail voting more.
Agree w your assessment. Organized speaking though, it’s more of a grassroots voting thing IMO. I think both parties politically are disorganized internally.

Is there a VP pick either of these demented fucks name than can swing votes. Their age and mental state have to be factors in them completing the 4 year term.

Agree w your assessment. Organized speaking though, it’s more of a grassroots voting thing IMO. I think both parties politically are disorganized internally.
They are disorganized, but that didn’t affect the last election - people were voting against Trump no matter who the D was. There is a good article in Time from a couple of years ago about fortifying the election against Trump, part of it was the push for mail in voting.

No, I didn't. You literally said it was a mistake to talk politics, we aren't going to change our viewpoints, and that we should think what we want and end the discussion. So why would I continue it?
:lmao: Typically response after I stated only Y or N to give reason to why he couldn't answer the question honestly to try getting him off the hook.

You did better than this gal!!!!!!
1708967728718.png

:lmao: Typically response after I stated only Y or N to give reason to why he couldn't answer the question honestly to try getting him off the hook.

You did better than this gal!!!!!!
View attachment 10017
Jesus Christ dude.

No. There has never been a president to receive as much negative main-stream media as Trump. Happy? What a pointless question. Has there ever been so much Fox News media trying to destroy a president like BIDEN before? Yes or No. Who cares? Media is sensationalist garbage these days.

You harass me for an answer to a pointless question across multiple posts, meanwhile can't simply admit that it's just as likely that poll workers work FOR Trump instead of against him. You respond with a 342 word, 1930 character post on the Capitol not being that bad and more wild allegations against the left.

I agree the left hates Trump and has bad media. Why can't you admit the right hates Biden and has bad media? Dude, my entire personality isn't my political party. I don't like Biden. I don't watch these trash news networks. Take a breather man.

Jesus Christ dude.

No. There has never been a president to receive as much negative main-stream media as Trump. Happy? What a pointless question. Has there ever been so much Fox News media trying to destroy a president like BIDEN before? Yes or No. Who cares? Media is sensationalist garbage these days.

You harass me for an answer to a pointless question across multiple posts, meanwhile can't simply admit that it's just as likely that poll workers work FOR Trump instead of against him. You respond with a 342 word, 1930 character post on the Capitol not being that bad and more wild allegations against the left.

I agree the left hates Trump and has bad media. Why can't you admit the right hates Biden and has bad media? Dude, my entire personality isn't my political party. I don't like Biden. I don't watch these trash news networks. Take a breather man.
I apologize went too far getting a rise out of you! My mind has gone from semi-goofy to full-goofy

I'm pleading this defense .…
IMG_4671.jpeg

Defense accepted :laugh:
LOL. This story is funny ..... probably back around 2000 been working for this small company for some years and there's the office manager girl (call her that cause she was 10+ years younger, say late 20's. Now nobody had met MrsM yet and we had a last minute Christmas type party at more or less a larger bar.

So the office manager, my best female friend there who LOL at all my funnies, liked to drink and had a few and we enter the bar. She sees us and quickly comes over, goes straight to MrsM, hugs her while first thing she says is "God Bless you." :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

LOL. This story is funny ..... probably back around 2000 been working for this small company for some years and there's the office manager girl (call her that cause she was 10+ years younger, say late 20's. Now nobody had met MrsM yet and we had a last minute Christmas type party at more or less a larger bar.

So the office manager, my best female friend there who LOL at all my funnies, liked to drink and had a few and we enter the bar. She sees us and quickly comes over, goes straight to MrsM, hugs her while first thing she says is "God Bless you." :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm
She wanted the Monkey dick!

avatars-1uNOtZ5FGRRr5yN5-wt1rGg-t240x240.jpg