Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 111,154 Views
IMG_5768.jpeg

Haley’s husband is active duty National Guard on a deployment. Trump is one nasty ass dude. It’s wild that people vote for this clown.

The husband should have flown private like swift to be there for 12hours. That’s the difference between dems and republicans dems will waste all that fuel and cause global warming. Haley’s husband is for the environment.

clown show

i blame ukraine

Hope he never becomes President, I'm selfish. Let's hope they pass the bill.
  • Third degree felony if you commit retail theft with five or more individuals.
  • Second degree felony if criminals use social media to solicit others to participate in retail theft.
  • First degree felony if an individual commits retail theft with a firearm or has already had two or more prior convictions of retail theft.
So teams of 4 not carrying a cell phone and a firearm steer clear from a felony. Good job Too Short Ronny.

Can I steal French bulldog puppies still?

LOL but my younger friends here, guy has been a bad dude for the most part forever. What, think he went into public office at age 29 on our dime. Don't think Biden ever had a real job that he had to show productively.

mrm - i think you would be hard pressed to find a biden lover anywhere

lesser of 2 evils in a lot of people's minds

imagine how proud the guy was who found this little nugget in the Carson archive

LOL but my younger friends here, guy has been a bad dude for the most part forever. What, think he went into public office at age 29 on our dime. Don't think Biden ever had a real job that he had to show productively.