Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 107,790 Views
time to get rid of the President anyways

let's have a 11 or 13 person panel. constantly rotating 4 year term limit
hello archie!

not bad - but that is what we have 3 branches for. too bad people are people and fucked that up.

congress is at fault - the executive order is over used - the courts are too political and do not govern to the constitution.

Morons still babbling about this fucking nonsense.

MAGAs get ejected from Texas Rangers game for unfurling a large trump won flag.​

#dumbericans

I can't imagine what they can possibly do to get people to give a shit about elections. I didn't think I'd pay any attention after the pitiful disappointment of Obama. But Trump giving everybody the major slaps, got me interested again. Now that he's gone, does anybody even give a shit?

His brother is a smug douche but, ANDREW CUOMO 2024 common one time!
I almost missed this second one! Matty liked it but WTF does a Canadian thinking about US politics matter. Don't tell me, all caps with a person's name (you used it both times) means sarcasm. All is good! :peace:

evidently it was not sarcasm, detective

nice work

obviously I feel very different about Andrew Cuomo now

Trump is still a lying, narcissistic cunt and nothing you say will make me feel otherwise

Lol when he says it’s difficult to pick a side for the fans of Nascar. Left or right.

The Right has got to be a ratio of about 94.73%.

Not a shocker he went that way with his sponsorship.

Out of his mouth today lol ....

Translation is "fellow citizens you are getting screwed presently but realize it will become the norm for quite some time. Please live with it better times will come"

Then he comes across with this ....
"And what I’ve been able to do to keep it from getting even worse — and it’s bad. The price of gas at the pump is something that I told you — you heard me say before — it would be a matter of great discussion at my kitchen table when I was a kid growing up. It’s affecting a lot of families," Biden said.
"But we have released over two hundred and, I think, fifty-seven thousand — million barrels of oil, I should say. Us and the rest of the world we convinced to get involved. It’s helped, but it’s not been enough," he added.

So I guess this has been an issue since say the 1950's, 60's. Oh thank you Mr Pres for releasing all those barrels. Looking back maybe you think your first day in office halting the completion of the Keystone Pipeline wasn't the best of decisions? Honestly I didn't think any President could be as incompetent as Carter but I believe Joe has him beat.