Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 107,678 Views
No, I kinda like Bernie as mostly well meaning, in general. And that's part of it.
A friendly, innocent looking character, mask and all, easily squeezing the life out of a person. For me, symbolic of where humanity is.

Democrats just lost two votes. My mother just informed me she and my father will be renouncing their US citizenship.
Has nothing to do with Trump but the fact that the US government requires foreign banks to report to them regarding the financial dealings of US citizens abroad.

My mother is irked by the fact that they have to report their Canadian bank balances to the US government and file taxes in the US even though they reside in Canada as Canadian citizens.

"If we don't submit the FBAR form each year, we could be fined between $5,000 and $50,000."

So I suppose the Covid stimulus checks the US govt is sending to citizens will be used to pay the fees to renounce their US citizenship. Apparently the waiting list for appointments at the US consulate in Toronto is 6 months behind.

:usa:

Land of the free Plommer
Can you imagine having to report your bank acct balances to the US gov't if living abroad?
The rich have ways of hiding their assets offshore so that Uncle Sammy can't see anything, but the middle class don't have the same options.

My 84yr old dad gets tilted by US Customs/Immigration when he enters the US at Niagara Falls NY and they ask him why he (as a US citizen) lives in Canada.
I know he'd like to tell them to go fuck themselves with the stupid question but he just plays along until they clear the border then rants later.

When I opened my bitcoin exchange accts at Shakepay and Newton I was asked "am I a US person?" as they are obliged to track Americans.
The most recent bank acct I opened asked the same question in a better way - they asked "Am I required to file a tax return in any jurisdiction outside Canada?" Knowing Americans are the only ones required to file worldwide income.

Tomorrow March 4th Donald Trump is going to be the next President of the United States -QAnon

Tomorrow March 4th Donald Trump is going to be the next President of the United States -QAnon
The fact there is a significant portion of the US population that believes this to be true is infuckingcredible.

people are stupid plommer.

qanon is stupid.

nah - i think that line of thinking is low intelligence, sheep to shepherd mentality.

crazy is timothy mcveigh or peter woodcock for the canada people

ratings are down after trump, nytimes lost 20 million unique visitors, CNN tanked

reap what you sow

fucking reality show

the moment you cheer for a politician, is the moment you have lost

time to get rid of the President anyways

let's have a 11 or 13 person panel. constantly rotating 4 year term limit

ratings are down after trump, nytimes lost 20 million unique visitors, CNN tanked
yeah no shit. Trump at least played theater of resistance to something. This prick just gonna sleepwalk us into disaster.