Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 107,687 Views
Desantis. Once he gets the support of Trump (if he can put his ego aside), he will run away with the election. He can be divisive at times, but not nearly to the magnitude of DTJ.
Trump won’t endorse Desantis. Too much ego.

Desantis will win relatively easily if he runs. Desantis is actually the shortest odds on Bookmaker to be next President elect.

Desantis is 50 less divisive as Trump.

Desantis. Once he gets the support of Trump (if he can put his ego aside), he will run away with the election. He can be divisive at times, but not nearly to the magnitude of DTJ.
I just can't imagine Trump doing this. Or, for that matter, DeSantis surpassing Trump in the primaries. He's far more electable than Trump and would easily crush Biden, but I don't see him winning nomination over Trump, even if the higher ups in the party want him to.

I can’t type today. Missing words everywhere!

F6D95942-73F0-44F8-BDE0-EDE6C7CEE01F.jpeg

Just passed the ultimate “patriot” on the street.

Lula v Bolsonaro right now live , less than a percent of a difference
saw all the announcements of Lula winning.will Jair concede or will it be a shit show like usa 2020?

saw all the announcements of Lula winning.will Jair concede or will it be a shit show like usa 2020?
There has been zero words from Jair. Conspiracist are going wild online.

There was over 300 road blockades like this around the country but nothing major thus far.

fcaW1gD.jpg

iA0eEfB.jpg

Can we all agree, president needs to be 65 or younger on inauguration day? I think we can all agree on that.
Yeah, funny we have a minimum age requirement but not a maximum one.

Can we all agree, president needs to be 65 or younger on inauguration day? I think we can all agree on that.

DeSantis is about our only hope of returning to some level of sanity again.

The United States is fucked. Especially after this shit show of an administration.

Can we all agree, president needs to be 65 or younger on inauguration day? I think we can all agree on that
A feeble minded thief like Biden as President surely gives us thought to the idea but might go a few years older than 65.