Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 108,495 Views
I looked through the list of people pardoned by Trump. Practically all are those who spent many years in prison over some bs such as drugs. They were also model citizens in prison or work with charities, whatever.
Scary to think how many people like that will never get pardoned.

I looked through the list of people pardoned by Trump. Practically all are those who spent many years in prison over some bs such as drugs. They were also model citizens in prison or work with charities, whatever.
Scary to think how many people like that will never get pardoned.
Thats cool, I saw on the local Detroit station the former mayor was pardoned after serving 7 years of a 28 yr sentence for fraud/theft.
Murderers in Canada get out on parole after 10-25 years, so 28 years for a non violent crime is a bit much.

Sounds fair. Snuff someones life out, get 10 to 25.
I don't agree with it and its parole eligibility only, murder is a life sentence. 2nd degree murder parole eligibility minimum 10 yrs and 25 yrs for 1st degree murder. Judges can set parole eligibility for 2nd degree murder as long as its no less than 10.

Recently changes were made where life sentences can have parole stacked where someone is convicted of multiple murders, ie 25yrs per murder.

Tron what he means? books were still taking in bets after election night because of donny's election fraud allegations?
There was actually a TON of betting action taking place on Twitter in the poker community. I know a handful of folks who booked a ton of action on it. Some Trump supporters were so sure they got robbed and that it would work out that they were accepting odds as low as 10-to-1 even after the election.

He might be exaggerating a bit for effect, but I think clearing five figures on over 100k action is completely realistic. LOTS of degen gamblers in the poker community that were adamant Trump won, and months to keep booking bets. Was definitely nowhere close to 30/1.

Interesting. How does this people settle Davey?
Poker community lives for prop bets. That's all those fools do. Bets on other sports, weight loss, going Vegan for a year, all sorts of shenanigans.

So people who welch on bets are known pretty quickly. Makes it impossible for those guys to get a game. So guys like Voulgaris or Esfandiari you would never worry about stiffing you so could just do a handshake deal. And they would do the same with guys they trusted.

If Joe Random on Twitter wanted to place a bet, he'd have to put the money up.

141483234_1335659990148065_2326940502835268020_n.jpg

She probably can’t do her new job well because she’s not sexy.

When does blaming the trump administration for some fucked up shit not work? This dude has a majority in the house and senate?