Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 110,779 Views
Police Confirm Death Of Officer Injured During Attack On Capitol

:devilwoman:

YVSCDGe.jpg

The idiots out there thought the fraudsters in here had their back

and not even 24 hours later...

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem.

I immediately deployed the National Guard and federal law enforcement to secure the building and expel the intruders. America is and must always be a nation of law and order.

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay."

:laugh:

Gloria!

Google banned Parler and can't be accessed through Android phone and tablet apps. Apple banned Parler and can't be accessed through iPhone and iPad apps. And now most importantly Amazon, Parler's web host through their Amazon Web Services division banned Parler and gave them 24 hours to move their entire platform off their servers. Parler accessed through their website will be gone by the end of Sunday night and dead.

And ironically Chinese app TikTok is the only one that hasn't banned Donald Trump.

:lolpanda:

Who has the authority to ban Gamelive? Is it Amazon also?

No we don't host on Amazon, fok Jeff Bezos

Domain is an Ontario company, web host is a Texas company, Anti DDoS is a San Francisco company

Parler's dilemma is their size, total backup of GL is only 2.5 GBs of data, I can up and leave to any other host and be up and running in another server in a couple of hours. Parler because of their size and concurrent visitors need a lot of server CPU capacity to keep up. The way these massive website applications are designed is to spin up new servers as demand is needed, like that the website never goes down as hundreds of thousands or millions of visitors concurrently load the site.

Amazon's AWS works programmatically to spin up new servers, and because of Amazon's size their capacity to spin up new servers is virtually limitless. When a website like Parler grow to a certain size it needs to host in such a manner, and hosts with these capacity are only a handful. The other massively popular ones are Google Cloud service and Microsoft's Azure service. Which is again falling in the same the problem that a few big tech companies controlling all the web. Parler's option are very limited. GL only needs a single server and if necessary I can host it out of a basement in Kiev Ukraine.

So sound like if it's a very small place, our overlords don't have much power, or probably interest in censoring. But if something grows large enough to influence, they're in total control. Pretty convenient :thinking:

No doubt, Bezos, Zuckerberg and the Google people are publishers with massive power over editorial narratives. They're now much bigger than the obsolete/traditional media.

Let Trump build his own infrastructure and media if he's as fabulously wealthy as he claims. 🤷‍♂️

Freedom Social Network is coming soon
Screenshot_20210110_165242_com.chrome.beta.jpg

gotta be 65% they never even get it operating