Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 109,176 Views
So death is the only measure, huh? If this one woman hadn't have tried to forcibly enter our nation's capitol through a window that the mob she was a part of broke and been the only one shot at (and regrettably, killed), what would your argument be then?

"What's all this bullshit you keep reading?" During BLM rallies there were dozens of heavily armed guards standing on the steps of the capitol ready to neutralize a threat. Go look it up. But on a day there is a PLANNED rally at DC to protest the vote and tons of people online posting plans of this attack, there's just a handful of underarmed cops?

I feel terrible this young woman died. But I would assume you are fine with placing the blame on her, right? I mean you were fine blaming George Floyd for not complying with officers in the middle of a panic attack while being arrested for a counterfeit $20 bill or whatever it was. Surely this woman LITERALLY TERRORIZING OUR NATION'S CAPITOL TO IMPEDE A LAWFUL VOTE and ignoring all the police her and her mob stomped over gets the blame too, right? Just making sure while we are making cross-tragedy comparisons.
Of course she gets blame, duh.

She inserted herself into a (potentially) extremely dangerous situation.

I’m not intentionally being callous. I’m just giving my honest opinion based on what I know.

I'm sorry guys... I'll stop talking politics here.

I'll concede many of the counter points you all make. I'm definitely condescending. I definitely have a privileged world view. I definitely have conflicting and hypocritical view points.

I'll just let you guys carry on. My apologies for being so annoying and unbearable.

Don't be so offended @Vegas Dave. I think everyone here (except maybe @reno cool) will be glad to put this administration behind us. I just hope all the extreme haters find something constructive to do with all that time/energy once the balance of power shifts. I realize that a Biden presidency doesn't mean the maga heads are gone for good.. but i feel like someone has to back down from the path to mutually assured destruction.

Don’t be this meme dave

E0832687-5134-4A9A-98A2-1E69D8140FFA.gif

I just hope all the extreme haters find something constructive to do with all that time/energy once the balance of power shifts.
They Shift Their Time/Energy To The Demonization Of The Entire Law Enforcement Community -275

Bookmaker

I love her "I need a nap teenage bitchy energy"

my Dad has become the elderly male version of this.

I can imagine how he was during that CNN broadcast

I spent like 3 hours yesterday on the comments section of CNN/NYT/Breibart/Fox News/Reddit and this is how I ended :crazynun:

Which phase of Patriotism is it, when they climb the scaffolding and replace the USA flag with the Trump flag?

:dunno:

Don't be so offended @Vegas Dave. I think everyone here (except maybe @reno cool) will be glad to put this administration behind us. I just hope all the extreme haters find something constructive to do with all that time/energy once the balance of power shifts. I realize that a Biden presidency doesn't mean the maga heads are gone for good.. but i feel like someone has to back down from the path to mutually assured destruction.
I'm not offended (or triggered, thanks for the meme @Blitty), just don't want to talk politics here any more. Never enjoy it and always feel like I end up misrepresenting myself. Ya'll seem to think I'm some delicate flower libtard... I'm not, but I must be coming off that way to earn the reputation. So I'll own up to it and stop.

Right there with you. Happy to be moving on (at least until 2024). Not delusional in thinking a Biden presidency will be all butterflies and rainbows. Just as you said, will be nice to at least stop actively pouring gasoline on the fire of mutually assured destruction, even if the flames will still burn on.

Yeah I'm not crazy about all the shaming and demeaning of these people. They have legit grievances and concerns I'm sure, even if they're not very sophisticated. I didn't follow much what happened with the Capital, but I guess these people felt this is what they had to do to preserve themselves, their way of life, children etc. Nothing unusual there. Certainly they are under attack from all directions, with the lockdowns, the racist blaming, and so on. Maybe their actions are misguided, but that's to be expected.

deaths during an act of terrorism, felony murder jan 21st

common fbi one time handcuff that motherfucker out of the white house for the lolz