Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 107,787 Views
So what happened?

hey dad can you pick up taco bell on your way home from the insurrection kthnx

EYyyPJs.jpg

Are we in Civil War now?

not yet reno, I will copy paste this from the Worst cop ever does worst thing ever for several minutes while being videoed by like 12 people thread

they don't know substance, they don't even know what's suffering with their $500 smartphones in their pockets, this is just some social exercise, see you on the next one Reno this one ain't it

see you on the next one Reno this one ain't it

oh look a negro stole a nike shoe send in the swat team
Black/Brown peaceful protestors and unarmed looters, hit 'em with the tear gas and rubber bullets and beat their asses!

Armed white folks rioting at the capital in an attempt to overthrow presidential election?

"Oh here ma'am let me help you down these stairs. Did you have a nice protest?"

Some peeps think this was (is?) an orchestrated coup. Cops let these ruhtards in pretty easily.

not yet reno, I will copy paste this from the Worst cop ever does worst thing ever for several minutes while being videoed by like 12 people thread

see you on the next one Reno this one ain't it
ok, but that's 2 not yets in a short period of time

Some peeps think this was (is?) an orchestrated coup. Cops let these ruhtards in pretty easily.

ok, but that's exactly what seemed like was happening with the Floyd etc. protest/riots. ie, the law enforcement was told to stand down apparently. Somehow mafuckers were able to loot n riot and overtake buildings.

Black/Brown peaceful protestors and unarmed looters, hit 'em with the tear gas and rubber bullets and beat their asses!

Armed white folks rioting at the capital in an attempt to overthrow presidential election?
I don’t follow along as much as many do but.....
During the several weeks of protesting over the summer, how many protesters got killed?

How many protesters got killed today?

ballsy. When your average housewives start storming the Capital, you might have a problem.

ballsy. When your average housewives start storming the Capital, you might have a problem.
Yes; a fat, glowing orange problem that actually convinced a bunch of people that there was widespread voter fraud (without a shred of evidence to back it up) and that the election was stolen and that they should raid the capitol to fight it.

It's been a haunting experience to see how many people bought the snake oil this guy sells.

I mean even you, with all of your critical thinking and distrust for govt etc, somehow took a liking to Trump and believe things that come out of his mouth. This is going to be a very fascinating study into the human mind and society for years to come.

Prejudiced and hateful speech about body type and skin color is okay as long as its directed against a point of view deemed wrong by someone who is otherwise open to all viewpoints. :greencheck:

Prejudiced and hateful speech about body type and skin color is okay as long as its directed against a point of view deemed wrong by someone who is otherwise open to all viewpoints. :greencheck:
Nice! You are definitely focused on the right things!