Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 109,058 Views
Next GOP debate this Tuesday. I can't wait. It's like Christmas!

"Not all Muslims are Jihadists, but all Jihadists are Muslim." --Rick Santorum

Lol at all the kiddie table candidates sucking up to Trump.

IAG
"Not all Muslims are Jihadists, but all Jihadists are Muslim." --Rick Santorum

"Not all Christians are Crusaders, but all Crusaders are Christian".

Me

Carson held himself well but is almost too professional to be a republican candidate.

Cruz and Rubio went at it like a pair of rabied riddled muts and Trump was by and large in control.

Guy knows he has this locked so why rock the boat.

Anyone think he will do a switcheroo after getting the official nod and run as a independent?

Also learned that the party has a real hard on for wanting to start wars in foreign countries...

Carson held himself well but is almost too professional to be a republican candidate.

Cruz and Rubio went at it like a pair of rabied riddled muts and Trump was by and large in control.

Guy knows he has this locked so why rock the boat.

Anyone think he will do a switcheroo after getting the official nod and run as a independent?
I fell asleep mid way so have to rewatch on dvr, but from what I saw, sounds about right.

Carson did slip out elegantly when they set him up with some unusual questions.
He had to compare removing brain tumors to carpet bombing children for their own good, but hey somehow he pulled it off.

Did not watch it. If I wanted to watch a comedy show I would have tuned in the Comedy Central channel.

saw a clip of Warren Buffet introducing Hillary and calling her the next President. And then she goes on to say how the economy is always better under a Dem president.
I guess that's true, the stock market goes up, investors, bankers, Buffets make a fortune.
The implication used to be that the Dems are representatives of the "not so rich", clearly they're not even going with that illusion any more.

and I was confused at 1st thinking that Buffet was Sanders, they look alike
images
images

Economy is good when Dems are presidents because people have jobs and work. When Republicans are presidents they start firing people and people don't have jobs and economy and stock market sinks.

Bernie Sanders almost seems like a character to me...he just comes across so over the top when he speaks with his voice and mannerisms.

Economy is good when Dems are presidents because people have jobs and work. When Republicans are presidents they start firing people and people don't have jobs and economy and stock market sinks.

then perhaps in your infinite wisdom, you can explain why we have the lowest employment participation rate in over 30 years happening now? Perhaps people did not realize the "truth" in your statement?

then perhaps in your infinite wisdom, you can explain why we have the lowest employment participation rate in over 30 years happening now? Perhaps people did not realize the "truth" in your statement?

I'm working 60 hours weeks. I think I know more about the state of the economy since I work in construction business and know how many billions per year are spent on construction projects lately. Not sure where you are getting your data but our office has doubled in employees in 12 months.