Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 109,073 Views
You think more bad shit has happened under Obama than Bush? How about 9/11, the Iraq War, the economy collapsing, UIGEA, Patriot Act, etc.? You must be seeing something entirely different than I am.

More or less bad shit didn't happen under Obama. Just different shit. Both Bush and Obama were awful presidents.

As time progresses, their legacies will be one's of failing to unite, but to separate.

xTk9ZMvytLICEWw9bi.gif

I want a leader who is focusing on getting lazy ass handout seekers out of the welfare line and helping to contribute to only those who truly need assistance.

I want a leader who is more concerned about taking care of our vets and more respect for our active duty soldiers than he is about finding a place for refugees.

I want a leader who if committed to reducing government involvement and improving governmental efficiency.

I want a leader who recognizes that America has always been the great melting pot but realizes the need to have some sort of control over the rate in which its melting.

There more I want to see in a leader but the person doesn't exist so I'll just vote for which ever republican is on the ballot that semi-sort of comes close to any one of these or hates the New England Patriots, Ohio State Buckeyes or New York Yankees as much as I do.

you're not allowed to vote for any leader, don't kid yourself. You're voting for a puppet who is lead by people and interests who would never be dumb enough to let you vote on anything meaningful.

Wow. Some crazy odds on Hillary considering how far off the election still is. Prolly a good time to bet the field at plus-money if you can get it somewhere.

I'm surprised by the Rubio odds. He has potential. He's an excellent speaker, but just seems too young this round imo.

Just had a look at Pinnacle. I see you can't even get it to display American style odds any more.

Anyway, I can do my own conversions and you can bet the field against Hillary at +139

Some arbs on other candidate/field combos.

RJ posted Rubio at +350 - you can take the field at Pinnacle @ -149

Ted Cruz @ +1200 here

Field @ Pinny is -444 :ohmy:

(if you feel like tying up your money for a year and I doubt the limits are much)

(that's all assuming I am even remembering correctly how all this stuff works)

Oh, I see where you can switch to American style odds. It changed from what I remember.

Nevermind about that.

Trump will be the next president. He will get votes from both parties. This country is not ready to elect a lesbian president yet.

:lol: mainly for comedic value.

and I do dislike Hillary. I used to think she's most likely to start a nuclear war, but now I'm thinking foreign policy will be the same regardless of who's president.