Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 110,954 Views
He may have been the best concert I ever seen.

how do I get a copy of this book :awesome:

If I bet John McCain at 300/1 and he dies before the election, do I get a refund?

ok ok, I got Trump's new ad

images

HILLARY: SCHLONGED AGAIN 2016

Think we finally have the nail with incestual fantasization that may just close the coffin on this dark horse frontrunner...

Watching Jeb on Fox this morning. He really needs to lose those glasses. He should also put back a few of those pounds he lost too. Call me Jeb. You need my help.

This morning on MTP..."Rage in America". White women are apparently the angriest subsection of all the angry people. %58 are more angry than one year ago.

You should have seen how angry black women are when Popeye's runs out of chicken. Someone post the video.

You should have seen how angry black women are when Popeye's runs out of chicken. Someone post the video.

In their defense, Popeye's does have some good chicken.

Next GOP debate Thursday night:chickendance:

This amuses me

Accusing candidates of liking Nickelback is the new campaign insult

Voters need to know the presidential candidates positions on the big topics of today: immigration, health care, and Nickelback?

Accusing someone of liking the Canadian grunge-ish band often referred to as the globes most detested musical outfit has become a recognized and instantly withering insult, implying ones judgment cant be trusted.

And now, the schoolyard insult has made its way into the presidential race, with Vermont protesters brandishing signs accusing Donald Trump of having The Best of Nickelback on his playlist.

hahaha. I posted that on FB yesterday. It's SO HORRIBLE...but I think Reno tried to defend it if I remember correctly.

reno will contrarian the shit out of anything

Last night's debate had most excellent drama/comic value. I can't wait to watch it again It's going to suck when some of these guys drop out.