Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 107,919 Views
Republicans would love nothing more than a less educated populace.
. I think he just wants an employable populace so as to decease the need for entitlements.

I think he should spend more time welding and less time grade school philosophising :idea:

IAG
. I think he just wants an employable populace so as to decease the need for entitlements.

Well, great. Let's let him decide what majors are employable or necessary. As a matter of fact, let's just get rid of all of the arts. After all, they're about the only thing we still make in America. Philosophy majors can become anything from professors to writers to motivational speakers to psychiatrists. In fact, they could even become welders since most people don't actually get jobs in the field that they majored in.

As a matter of fact, let's just get rid of all of the arts. After all, they're about the only thing we still make in America. .

:lol: I'm not sure that philosophy is one of the arts, but regardless, that was a good.

Serious question from one who has only followed the Republican candidates this year. What are the biggest policy differences between Hillary and Sanders? I taped the debate but haven't watched it yet.

hilary represents the rich

sanders represents the middleclass

sanders is the choice!

how come nobody ever wants to represent the poor?:sparesomecutter:

because the poor cannot donate dollars to the campaign

hilary represents the rich

sanders represents the [STRIKE]middleclass[/STRIKE] lower class

sanders is the choice!

fixed for you ...

[video=youtube_share;4TATnH9bhLg]http://youtu.be/4TATnH9bhLg[/video]. New Kasich ad. Pretty good.

IAG
[video=youtube_share;4TATnH9bhLg]http://youtu.be/4TATnH9bhLg[/video]. New Kasich ad. Pretty good.

That ad could have been about 20 minutes long with all of the ridiculous things he has said so far.

good stuff:alien: I say there's more sincerity coming out of this clown than the others, it's refreshing. All the others ever do is say scripted politically correct things. Who wants to see that?

I don't know how sincerity has become more coveted than sanity in a Presidential candidate, but how about a little of both instead?

well that's a good question. For me, when I became aware that these guys are running for nothing more than a pr position. Nobody can be held accountable for fulfilling anything they promise.
If it's a soap opera then might as well turn into a reality show:mrquincy:

Interestingly, I always rooted for the Democrats, seeing how their rhetoric seems more sane. Clinton, Obama, sure, we're gonna lay off the warring, help the poor, bring some semblance of equality or justice. Never happens.

But then I realized more bad shit happens when Dems president. Welfare cuts, bombing Yugoslavia, drones, trying to start WIII, etc..
but yet the stock market goes up more :hmm:

You think more bad shit has happened under Obama than Bush? How about 9/11, the Iraq War, the economy collapsing, UIGEA, Patriot Act, etc.? You must be seeing something entirely different than I am.