Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 108,523 Views
the answer to the titular question is Donald Trump. Book it.

Trumps not getting assasinated, boys. The people in charge of his safety take it very seriously and they don't do dumb things like let the President drive around for miles in unsecure zones in a convertible.

What if the people in charge of his security want him dead? :light:

I want odds on him being jailed, impeached and/or shot by Jan. 2018.

#GAMBOL

There were plenty of sites that offered odds on it before his inauguration.

Not sure if they are still being offered though.

I know Ladbrokes had a line on it.

Nice. Ladbrokes is offering 1/1 on an impeachment during his first term. Was hoping for much more of a long shot - this is nuts.

Meh. I was expecting much more of a long shot. Obviously no one's going to lock up heir money for 4 years by voting No.

Impeachment isn't necessarily removed from office. Bill Clinton was impeached.

Meh. I was expecting much more of a long shot. Obviously no one's going to lock up heir money for 4 years by voting No.

so you're saying they're giving a bad line because the don't have, or expect to take any action on the other side?

President Trump already paying dividends for our brothers to the North. Keystone XL should go through, let's make Canada great again.

:clapper:

Quebec tree-huggers are going to sabotage the pipeline.

Can't have nice things, boys.

can we get some kind of high speed rail system that doesn't suck, like they have in other countries?

I've done a lot of traveling including on so called high speed rail. I've used trains in england, France, Switzerland and just two days ago in Japan. The only thing they're good for is short distance (think 30-60mi from airport to city center or commuting into cities). In that regard we could do better. However some sort of national train network that takes us from LA to San Francisco or similar is a lie. We have that already, it's called the regional jet.

Air travel

Our Facebook feeds and TV shows are so full of Trump stuff that JL can now recognize and name the guy. "Look mommy, Donald Trump!"

My son doesn't even know my name. :biglaugh::wah: