Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 111,096 Views
There are about 550 billionaires in the United States. If being one of those isn't being one of the elites, I'm not sure what place you would need to be in to be considered an elite. You really should watch that documentary. There's not a chance in Hell that he's not exactly the person you just described.

We're just up against a bigger problem than impolite rhetoric. Bombing countries, treating Arabs like savages to gain access to whatever it is the corporate establishment needs. Thats real racism. And then acting like we're doing it out of love for these peoples (who of course are being mistreated by some dictator) is the lowest common denominator.
Trump seems to be against the warmongering, at least compared to other candidates. That's huge.

Of course I don't personally care for these big business tycoons or whatever, but he's small time imo compared to the real decision makers. He's big enough though, to not be a total lackey, and that gives him an opportunity to do some good things, if he chooses.

He could do some good things but he will do what is best for himself at the expense of others, always has. Unfortunately his competition isn't any better.

Lol @ Walls

This will make Mr Monkey furious.

We use to watch the show regularly for the most part but NOT ANY MORE!

[WEBM]https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/7ds5.mp4[/WEBM]

The chick is a Quebec expat. Speaks fluent tabarnak.

I guess I'd let her fellate me then :ohbye:

We use to watch the show regularly for the most part but NOT ANY MORE!

Oh dear. What exactly made you turn on poor John?

MrM doesn't want to hear bad talk bout Drumpf.

US needs to make sure it gets someone who can do this

BHS8Ui9CcAEjg_Z.jpg

donald-trump-melania.jpg

Very Presidential looking couple! :up:

Trump is a winner, not a loser:pope:

she's exactly right, especially about Hillary. ..and looking pretty good. Who knew actors aren't totally worthless :clap:

I will be on the opposite of any political stance SS is on. She is a hardcore liberal, no surprise she is with Saunders.

last couple of things from Trump I see are not good. He's not as antagonistic sounding. Pandering to the Israel crowd. Apologetic for his lack of warmongering, says he'll listen to the generals. Healthcare, he basically got nothing except "repealing Obamacare", whatever that means.

A lot of what he said before had some good seeds in it. But it depends how you take it, and where you go with it.

I guess it's not surprising. Candidates always sound more radical in the early stages. Once they get closer to the Presidency they must be taught, or advised, or threatened to fall in line.:cop:

12961676_1370927426391784_6769347039657059764_n.jpg