Who is going to be the next President of the United States?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,787 Comments
  • Views 110,694 Views
I disagree that Obama changed nothing. I believe race relations are a lot worse now than they were when he took office. He was supposed to "heal the divide" remember?

He didn't do anything for the poor, including poor blacks. Not sure what he did any worse than any other president in recent memory. The fact that were on a path towards more racial strife, inequality, war and injustice is hardly his fault. Except in a sense that people had higher hopes for him. And some whites find him easier to hate/blame because he's black.

[WEBM]https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/0ayg.mp4[/WEBM]

uO8K8mT.jpg

I disagree that Obama changed nothing. I believe race relations are a lot worse now than they were when he took office. He was supposed to "heal the divide" remember?

lol

so rednecks are even more racist now, is what you're saying

He didn't do anything for the poor, including poor blacks. Not sure what he did any worse than any other president in recent memory. The fact that were on a path towards more racial strife, inequality, war and injustice is hardly his fault. Except in a sense that people had higher hopes for him. And some whites find him easier to hate/blame because he's black.

Blacks blindly voted for him because he is "one of them", just like the dumbass online poker players did because he played poker. Guess what, he was like the rest of the presidents outside of bringing racist Sharpton in for dozens of luncheons. You wouldn't hear the end of it if David Duke visited the White House one time.

lol

so rednecks are even more racist now, is what you're saying

well that.... AND negros are getting more uppity and actually speaking up and protesting things like police shooting them without just cause

we can't have that now can we

trump is going to make it all good

trump is going to be great at race relations

hell he married a race

Trump is going to build a wall on the Mexican border AND make Mexico pay for it.

PLUS he is going to make China not own stuff that they bought.

:megaman:

well that.... AND negros are getting more uppity and actually speaking up and protesting things like police shooting them without just cause

All we have to do is say, "All lives matter" not just "Black lives matter" and everything is all better.

Turn the race card on them and then all of the racists can be completely dismissive about minorities getting shot unjustly.

Problem solved.

Clinton= establishments warmongering poster child. preserves positive pr and lovely rhetoric so that her bosses can get away with murder.

Trump= eh he might be ok. The idiot American public has been trained to freak out when somebody attempts to question the picture we're force fed.

btw, I'm sure the US bigwigs can make Mexico pay for whatever they want, and mostly same goes for China. You don't run an empire for the fok of it. :guitar:

reno brah you're a mess

was listening to "progressive" talk radio while driving yesterday. These yahoo hosts are having a hard time defending Clinton to fellow Dems listeners. The most exciting thing they can say is "she has experience". ..good to see few callers standing up to these clowns.

I understand now, for the 1st time, that the Dem establishment is worse and more manipulative than the Republican slime. Unfortunately a lot of your more decent folks go Democratic because they believe the friendly rhetoric.

There's a documentary called "You've been Trumped" that I watched a while back (was free now they're capitalizing off of this ridiculousness) which displays Donald Trump in prime form. He basically fucks over a bunch of low to middle class people's property rights to build a golf course in Scotland. Not exactly a guy I'd call ok. He's the fox running the hen house if he becomes President.

Not sure how people think a billionaire born with a silver spoon can possibly relate to middle class America.

The Obama's continue to provide some great pics. This is Sasha Obama getting a thumbs up from her sister as she meets Ryan Reynolds.

12803054_10153465812287061_2553423618640945246_n.jpg

There's a documentary called "You've been Trumped" that I watched a while back (was free now they're capitalizing off of this ridiculousness) which displays Donald Trump in prime form. He basically fucks over a bunch of low to middle class people's property rights to build a golf course in Scotland. Not exactly a guy I'd call ok. He's the fox running the hen house if he becomes President.

Not sure how people think a billionaire born with a silver spoon can possibly relate to middle class America.

Because he'll build a wall and make mexico pay for it.

I think at least Trump could change some things with Race relations in America