Who is Christmas shopping on Black Thursday/Friday?

• Start date
  • Replies 118 Comments
  • Views 5,277 Views
Tron farts in the general direction of people who shop on Thanksgiving or get in line on Thanksgiving night.

What's the best deal you saw today?

Are there really any deals that are that great?

I saw a blender for $20. Is that what all the hooplas about :bee:

What's the best deal you saw today?

Are there really any deals that are that great?

I saw a blender for $20. Is that what all the hooplas about :bee:

Amazon is running all in-stock books 30% off this weekend, max $10 disc/book.

FW There is a book I really want to read that is pretty pricey, I am thinking now might be the time to purchase it. :)

The comet died so I didn't get the binoculars.

Having non-buyer's remorse right now.

Go get them Matty. I am heading out in a bit to pick up a pair.

They still on sale? Thought it was just for Red Thursday.

Well fok me, they are.

yes they are still on sale. The store I am going to has 50 left. I have a set, but these ones are more powerful and I can't pass on a good deal like this one.

Good luck Puck Off. Personally, I want no where near any mall or store today, but hope you get what you're looking for.

IAG
Good luck Puck Off. Personally, I want no where near any mall or store today, but hope you get what you're looking for.

Thanks. We Canadians are a civilized bunch. We typically don't act like savages at Canadian Tire.

Thanks. We Canadians are a civilized bunch. We typically don't act like savages at Canadian Tire.
I don't know what Canadian Tire is, but I am glad to hear you are civilized. Shop on!

Just dropped a hint that they would make for a wonderfully affordable Christmas gift.

IAG I don't know that the Canadian Tire concept exists in the States. It's 1/4 auto parts/service, 1/4 hardware store, 1/4 sports equipment store, 1/4 house appliances/general store.

I guess it's like Wal-Mart, minus the clothes and groceries, plus a more specialized automotive section.

They also print their own money.

canadian-tire-money.jpg

Just dropped a hint that they would make for a wonderfully affordable Christmas gift.

IAG I don't know that the Canadian Tire concept exists in the States. It's 1/4 auto parts/service, 1/4 hardware store, 1/4 sports equipment store, 1/4 house appliances/general store.

I guess it's like Wal-Mart, minus the clothes and groceries, plus a more specialized automotive section.

They also print their own money.

canadian-tire-money.jpg
Hmmm.. I don't think Walmart services cars. Sounds more of what I remember of K Mart back in the day. I know they did auto service. They didn't print their own money though....they went bankrupt I believe.

wth? Did you edit while I was typing?

Matty sold me professional forum editing lessons for an undisclosed price and I highly recommend them. He covers speed, accuracy, all of it. Truly the gift that keeps on giving.

We are hitting Walmart shortly and then Home Depot and Lowes. Apparently 10,000 light bulbs we already have for Xmas lights are not enough. The goal is to make our house seen from the moon.

IAG, Some of the walmarts do service cars. They all have an auto sections, nothing like Autozone though. Walmart only really does things like oil changes and tires.