Who is Christmas shopping on Black Thursday/Friday?

• Start date
  • Replies 118 Comments
  • Views 5,282 Views
We are hitting Walmart shortly and then Home Depot and Lowes. Apparently 10,000 light bulbs we already have for Xmas lights are not enough. The goal is to make our house seen from the moon.

I always wanted lights outside....never did it though, too much of a pain in the ass. Can you come decorate my house?

I thought about putting the tree up yesterday, might do that this weekend or next.

Walmart serve cars but they are horrible. Took it once for an oil change and they broke my dip stick and never told me. Horrible service. But the auto department has good deals on oil and filters for DIY like myself.

Just dropped a hint that they would make for a wonderfully affordable Christmas gift.

IAG I don't know that the Canadian Tire concept exists in the States. It's 1/4 auto parts/service, 1/4 hardware store, 1/4 sports equipment store, 1/4 house appliances/general store.

I guess it's like Wal-Mart, minus the clothes and groceries, plus a more specialized automotive section.

They also print their own money.

canadian-tire-money.jpg

I think Canadian Tire shoppers are 1000% more civilized than Wal MArt shoppers, mon ami.

Well yeah.

Walmart is for the dirties.

Didn't Walmart used to be two words separated by a hyphen?

The current brand looks wrong.

Edit - I'm not on crack:

li-walmart620-cp6928654.jpg

i think they did actually. I think they changed becasue the frenchies made them.

I bet you'd bang her. Damn she is hideous. Frenchie chicks are supposed to me hot. WTF happened here.

That's not a woman.

I fuck women.

IAG
Hmmm.. I don't think Walmart services cars. Sounds more of what I remember of K Mart back in the day. I know they did auto service. They didn't print their own money though....they went bankrupt I believe.

I think we still have kmart

I just saw an ad about Kmart's layaway program.

Mind you, I do vaguely remember hearing about a Kmart bankruptcy.

When I was a wee lad my grandma would bring us to Kmart for lunch, they had a diner inside the store. :clueless:

I fuck women.

In my head.

Ok. I'll let you have that one.

We used to have a big lots, they went out of business years and years ago. then there was a kmart, that closed too. back in state college I mean. Here in altoona we have both I think.

I always wanted lights outside....never did it though, too much of a pain in the ass. Can you come decorate my house?

I thought about putting the tree up yesterday, might do that this weekend or next.

We will be travelling to Philly area for Xmas. I will ask the wife if we can stop at Clymer?? to hang your lights. Have a step ladder and hooks handy.

lol yay! except we don't live in clymer anymore, we live near Altoona now.
Who you visiting in Philly? where do you live now?

lol yay! except we don't live in clymer anymore, we live near Altoona now.
Who you visiting in Philly? where do you live now?

Wife's sis lives in South Jersey. Her family will be there for Xmas. I live in Georgia now..Atlanta metro.