Who is Christmas shopping on Black Thursday/Friday?

• Start date
  • Replies 118 Comments
  • Views 5,251 Views
:redx:

There's an app for that.

hailo.jpg

FW I go to marriage preparation meetings with a Catholic priest. I have a booklet about the 10 Commandments in my SBR backpack right now.

Be proud of me FW.

Gotta tell MrsM! She will be so happy to hear this and I'm proud of you!
:pope:

My priest plays the bouzouki. The woman was late to the meeting last week so the priest and I talked shop for a bit, then he played me his original song based on the 10 Commandments (that's his big theme). I wanted to make a vid out of that so bad.

SANTOS+Y+MAYOR+BOUZOUKI.JPG

This will be the first year that I'm attempting the Black Thursday/Friday shopping. I told the Other Matty that I was not cooking dinner and we made reservations to eat after the massacre at the store.

This will be the first year that I'm attempting the Black Thursday/Friday shopping. I told the Other Matty that I was not cooking dinner and we made reservations to eat after the massacre at the store.

Teela, why this year honey? I know, excited to buy little critter items! In your condition be very careful you don't trampled in the mass of humanity! Make sure your arm-in-arm with your officer!

will do small business saturday this year

shopping only locally based stores this year

the son will suffer

Working but wouldn't be doing it anyway! Don't need to have a confrontation with an overzealous mall cop!

will do small business saturday this year

shopping only locally based stores this year

the son will suffer

What do you mean it's not the real thing? It's a genuine Zenith, son!

gameSpacePro.jpg

Teela, why this year honey? I know, excited to buy little critter items! In your condition be very careful you don't trampled in the mass of humanity! Make sure your arm-in-arm with your officer!

There are a few things that I need to get that is on sale this year. Regardless, I didn't feel like cooking for two or three people (even though I did buy a turkey) and made reservations. I roast a turkey at least once a month, so this is a nice change.

There are a few things that I need to get that is on sale this year. Regardless, I didn't feel like cooking for two or three people (even though I did buy a turkey) and made reservations. I roast a turkey at least once a month, so this is a nice change.

Filthy Hookers really do eat a lot of birds!!!

my kids are old enough that money suffices. This way I dont have to return anything and they can get what they want.