Who here can crip walk?

• Start date
  • Replies 66 Comments
  • Views 5,373 Views
i bet your black husband was a crip and yall use to stay up all night hanging out drinking and shit with his other baby momas, and smoking weed, in detroit

i bet your black husband was a crip and yall use to stay up all night hanging out drinking and shit with his other baby momas, and smoking weed, in detroit

Ohhhhhhhhhh

images

The Bloods seem so insignificant these days. Poor guys.

Hawky think about this shit though.

They are like the driving life force for a man. These two magical orbs that perpetually create life. That perpetually drive a man to keep on keepin' on.

They have ruined men. Powerful men. Because they possess ridiculous power.

They are awkward in social situations. You could bust out your cock or man nipple at a high class event and receive less of a reaction than if you were to lay your ballsack on the beverage table. They don't really belong, yet most accept their existence, as long as they are not mentioned.

Wow. Balls.

Can this be promoted to the front page?

robyn i was joking pally, don't defriend me

I have a hard enough time walking why would I even try to move like that.....

I came here to set the record straight about James Brown dancing vs the Crip walk. James Brown is probably a top 10 dancer to ever live. If he was alive today and less than 50 years old, he could crip walk from noon till sundown. And it would be the best looking crip walk you have ever seen. But what he could do that nobody else could was that he had original dances that he came up with. Look at some of his dancing from the 60's to 70's. The first person I ever saw break dance was in an early 70's James Brown concert (on tape), it was one of his backup dancers. Brown then did the exact same thing, except it was 10 times better.

Bread you may think you are dancing like James Brown when you are moving your feet really fast, but in reality, if James Brown in his 20s was standing beside you, Brown would look like he was dancing with soul 1950's style and you would look like you are shaking your feet and jerking like a chicken.

When soul dancing changed in the late 60's, early 70's, to a funkier style, Brown was in his late 30's/early 40's but he changed his style completely and still was the best dancer in the world. Watch some of his videos from the late 60's to the 70's.

Robyn see if Bread can do these simple, basic moves James Brown laid out here.

Now look up some real JB dancing videos from the 60's/70's where he puts it all together and then some.

I came here to set the record straight about James Brown dancing vs the Crip walk. James Brown is probably a top 10 dancer to ever live. If he was alive today and less than 50 years old, he could crip walk from noon till sundown. And it would be the best looking crip walk you have ever seen. But what he could do that nobody else could was that he had original dances that he came up with. Look at some of his dancing from the 60's to 70's. The first person I ever saw break dance was in an early 70's James Brown concert (on tape), it was one of his backup dancers. Brown then did the exact same thing, except it was 10 times better.

Bread you may think you are dancing like James Brown when you are moving your feet really fast, but in reality, if James Brown in his 20s was standing beside you, Brown would look like he was dancing with soul 1950's style and you would look like you are shaking your feet and jerking like a chicken.

When soul dancing changed in the late 60's, early 70's, to a funkier style, Brown was in his late 30's/early 40's but he changed his style completely and still was the best dancer in the world. Watch some of his videos from the late 60's to the 70's.

Robyn see if Bread can do these simple, basic moves James Brown laid out here.

But could he swim? Just seemed like an appropriate thing to say here.

I know he was swimming in crack.

Guy was a badass dancer though, gotta give him that.

Someone signed up just to talk about James Brown.

WileOut I hope that isn't going to be your only post.

If it was, at least it was an awesome one.

WileOut, welcome :highfive:

I always liked WileOut

If he did only signup to talk about James Brown I say that makes him POTM.

WileOut, he's the guy from Georgia right? Had the Georgia Bulldog logo as his avatar I believe!

Bread, trying to crip walk at the redneck bar last night (click on the image to take you to the video).

I'm impressed bread! Who said you can't move? :awesome: