• Replies 180 Comments
  • Views 11,281 Views

brock landers

Hit Paydirt with Kdirt
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
I mean big Tits , hotter than all hell...someone that should be in playboy or hustler.

Lets hear it!!

:bowdown:

Welcome back.

sweet thread brock

i believe you mean tales

i can only manage 3s and 4s

brocky have you?

teela rate yourself on a scale from 1-10

What I think Juror means is that he can't handle the attitude of a 10, not that he can't get one. Juror has smarts and knows how to cripwalk.

There was this Mexican broad named Eva that I dated for about a month who absolutely ruined me forever...unreal body, perfect in bed, alas it was not meant to be. We spent all day and night doing body shots, rails, and fucking like rabbits. I would be eating her tacos right now if it weren't for the insane lifestyle I was leading at the time.

For some perspective I had a shaved head (Mickey Knox style), spent a lot of time hanging out with these white gangsters who went into bars trying to get into fights (real mature), and at the end of the night they would invite strippers over to the "gangster pad" to dance and do...whatever. It was wild. This would be like a regular Tuesday night or something.

My wife is hot, has large cans and all, but i would not call her a 10. I want to know who has nailed a certified sex animal!

Brock who gives a fuk? Thread doesn't deliver.

Brock you are out of control

Plus you like gambling more than women

It was evident when we were hanging out

Cougar...why don't you give Eva a call, see if she'd do a 3 way!

i like sex

2vjsawl.gif