Who got brock landers fired?

• Start date
  • Replies 91 Comments
  • Views 5,576 Views
So, who called on, Landers?

my guess would be the same one who called the credit union. I have never asked him if he did or not. Should I?

I thought you called the CU?

it was ScottRose who called

Beau Jo's imo. But I don't think Denver's known for pizza.

So, who called on, Landers?

No comma reqd before "Landers". Don't let your standards slip, big guy.

SoV
No comma reqd before "Landers". Don't let your standards slip, big guy.

aquilani.jpg

Unfuckingreal.

AQUILANIIIIIIIIIIII

Di fara is the best pizza near me.

NY style rules the day too. Fuck chi-style, fuck margaritta "authentic" style shit.

The Prick.

My Mom's mom was born in Parma, son.
my mom, her mom and her grandmother were all born in texas, but none of them could make a decent chicken fried steak. just sayin'.

as for brock landers, has anyone ever considered that nobody from the message board ratted the rat out? if he was telling the cyberworld about it, don't you figure he was also flapping his jaws to anyone within actual hearing distance? it will be part of the novel i'm writing that monkeyf0cker denies i'm writing :winkwink:

Di fara is the best pizza near me.

NY style rules the day too. Fuck chi-style, fuck margaritta "authentic" style shit.

Only good thing about NY is Blitty. Fuck their pizza. Why are the slices so big? Because they all have big mouths.

I like all pizza, including the thin NYC slice and the over-the-top deep dish Chicago style.

Always go to Pizza Box on Bleecker when I go to NYC.

I didn't like deep dish either

but It grew on me...

maybe because I can get free lou malnati's anytime I want

fuck margaritta "authentic" style shit.

I agree with this. Pizza is an American product. It was not invented in italy.

I enjoy Chi deep dish as well as NY pizza. Apples and Oranges.

you all were wondering about Pizza Hut, that shit was like over a year ago now

I THINK Scott Rose called and got me canned, i moved on, didn't need the extra cash i was barely getting there anyway anymore

I don't know. I bet that barely there cash would have come in handy a couple of months later when you tried to double pawn your car title, borrowed money from co-workers and were kiting checks.

no idea who scott rose is... someone we should know? :clueless: