Who got brock landers fired?

• Start date
  • Replies 91 Comments
  • Views 5,556 Views
why would anyone care about a pizza hut job. get a job at papa johns

I agree that this is something that crossed a line that should never be crossed. But....

When it was pointed out to Brock that not taking the money back would most likely cause the teller to get fired, his response was "fukk her". Karma really is a bitch.

Amen.

I miss EVERYTHING good because of this damn time difference.

Herman - maybe you just pissed someone off. I don't know. There are now 14 more emails sitting in my inbox about you. I haven't opened any of them yet because I'm more fired up about the Cougar thing right now and I still have to get my tennis bets in. If someone has said what has led them to believe that you did it then I'll come back in here and let you know.

Let me know! I thought I needed a life, Jesus some of you guys take this shit too seriously...

Let me know! I thought I needed a life, Jesus some of you guys take this shit too seriously...

Sorry - I deleted them all without reading any of them. They were just starting to pile up and I figured fuck it. No one's going to be able to prove anything anyway so it's all a waste of time.

I've even given up on trying to help Cougar out. Too tired right now to deal with any of it and at the end of the day, no one's going to die over this stuff so what's the point?

Sorry - I deleted them all without reading any of them. They were just starting to pile up and I figured fuck it. No one's going to be able to prove anything anyway so it's all a waste of time.

I've even given up on trying to help Cougar out. Too tired right now to deal with any of it and at the end of the day, no one's going to die over this stuff so what's the point?

That's not exactly true. Posting is very serious business. :pally:

OK here's my stupid phone history. Unless the Champaign Pizza Hut relocated to Louisville or the Twin Cities, I don't think I called them. OR MAYBE I USED A PAY PHONE!!!

219e8m.jpg

great job herman...

Herman, you got a real future in law enforcement, I would print out this thread and attach it your resume.

It's not the end of the world for Broke! People, get a life!

Papa-johns-logo.jpg

Papa Johns sucks too.

All those chain pizzas are fucking awful.

I know for many people this is the best pizza in their town. How sad. There are by my estimation about 30 pizza places in my town better than any of these. I truly do feel sorry for people that have to eat that stuff. They ordered Pizza Hut for everyone at work the other day.

It was nice gesture but it really almost made me vomit.

Ok, well someone from SBR contacted me off the forum about an hour ago and said they're 80% sure Herman did it.

I'm not saying you did Herman - I'm just repeating what was emailed to me and a few others.

Regardless, it seems there's now a little posse determined to figure out who made the call.

did this ever get solved? did brock ever get re-hired

I'm friending him on facebook

METRO PIZZA in Vegas is worth every penny.

But it better be the one off Maryland and Tropicana.

I considered doing it. Guy bragged about commiting larceny, real cool.

But alas, I am not that much of a cock sucker, glad someone is tho.

WOW....Metro Pizza in Halifax is also worth every penny. Serious!!!

brewster's pizza in wimberley, texas is da' bomb! where else can you go eat fresh, made to order pizza and drink great home brew that is served to you by a guy with a pair of super bowl rings?

can you believe the great looking lady in this video has 13 kids? http://www.brewsterspizza.com/homemedia.html