pat venditto: told them that he makes videos for a gambling forum while working
Fischnasty: really?
pat venditto: got him fired
Fischnasty: serious?
pat venditto: yes
Fischnasty: who?
pat venditto: we dont know who
pat venditto: hes confirmed that he got fired

So Brock got fired for making a video while on the clock?

Not sure, but I'd be willing to bet it wasn't anyone who posts here...

Before I post this, I just want to confirm something.

Herman, you're OntheRag, right? I really find it hard to keep all of the ghosts straight. Too many names to keep track of.

Ok, well someone from SBR contacted me off the forum about an hour ago and said they're 80% sure Herman did it.

I'm not saying you did Herman - I'm just repeating what was emailed to me and a few others.

Regardless, it seems there's now a little posse determined to figure out who made the call.

Sorry, I should have made sure I made this clear: When I said 'someone from SBR', this person doesn't work for SBR. They're a regular poster there and not one here from what I can tell.

Also again, Herman I'm honestly not saying you did this at all. I'm just repeating what was emailed to a few of us and for whatever reason, their finger is pointing at you at the moment.

If it was Herman it wouldn't surprise me, he wants a career in LE, looks like a nice start.

Isn't it dangerous to be driving and making a video with a phone while working?

Brock got his own ass fired.

Kinda. But whoever actually sealed the deal is retarded. Chickenshit move (unlike calling the CU which was classic and pro - I bow down before Chad Marshall, the badass collections officer who leaves handwritten threats on the back of his business card.)

what exactly did they tell Pizza Hut about brocker that got him fired?? That he posts on betting forums? That he makes vids while he's delivering pizzas? That he eats tiny pieces of the pizzas before he delivers them?

What did they "report" him for??