Cougar Bait

I Come Correct
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
fq4bc.jpg

:bravo:

CB, being that the Chicago area has a large population of German descent people, I imagine there is plenty of drinking establishments having them for you to visit! Might be an idea to do a live vid sometime in the next month about it. Always enjoy your vids!
:up:

CB, being that the Chicago area has a large population of German descent people, I imagine there is plenty of drinking establishments having them for you to visit! Might be an idea to do a live vid sometime in the next month about it. Always enjoy your vids!
:up:

This is a very good idea.

Now if I can just find some St. Pauli Girls...

About to indulge in a Bells Oktoberfest Beer right now. Any event that women drink Jager at gets me fired up.

Actually i think Colorado could give Michigan a run for their money in the microbrew category.

Bell's Oktoberfest is a good one. I also enjoy the Spaten and Paulaner.

Actually i think Colorado could give Michigan a run for their money in the microbrew category.

Bell's Oktoberfest is a good one. I also enjoy the Spaten and Paulaner.

Colorado is 1A and Oregon is right there too.

Here is an article about our Oktoberfest.

http://huntsville.about.com/b/2009/09/25/cullmans-octoberfest-is-weeklong.htm

Since Cullman County is a dry county, no alcohol is served or is available for purchase during Oktoberfest and instead of beer, the official Cullman Oktoberfest beverage is OktoberZest, a sparkling apple pie-flavored cider. Other activities include a tennis tournament, 5K run, quilt show, sidewalk art show, and cemetery tours. In addition, local restaurants and churches will offer specially prepared German meals throughout the week.

I am sorry Nina, but that sounds horrible.

But I bet you'd make a good St. Pauli Girl.