Who Else LOVES Oktoberfest?

• Start date
  • Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 1,869 Views
I'd like to head to the Haufbrau Haus for Oktoberfest, but it all depends on how this quitting smoking thing goes. I definitely need to re-train myself how to drink without needing a smoke.

I love beer advocate FW

I know where you live. Go buy some New Glarus Spotted Cow or the Cherry beer they have and thank me later. If you see Surly Furious (red can0, it is better than Bells Two-Hearted.

I know where you live. Go buy some New Glarus Spotted Cow or the Cherry beer they have and thank me later. If you see Surly Furious (red can0, it is better than Bells Two-Hearted.

I love Spotted Cow. Their Squirrel Beer is good too, but can't think of the title. Surly Furious I will have to hunt down. Never heard of that one.

MF, stay strong. Drinking without a smoke is definitely the hardest part.

I love Spotted Cow. Their Squirrel Beer is good too, but can't think of the title. Surly Furious I will have to hunt down. Never heard of that one.

MF, stay strong. Drinking without a smoke is definitely the hardest part.

It's in a red can. Maybe its only on tap in Illinois. Sometime when i make it to Illinois, we can meet up. I can bring a care package of beers from Bells and Founders that you cannot get. I have a friend in Rochelle i trade with.

It's in a red can. Maybe its only on tap in Illinois. Sometime when i make it to Illinois, we can meet up. I can bring a care package of beers from Bells and Founders that you cannot get. I have a friend in Rochelle i trade with.

Cool, that sounds decent.

Bread, I like healthy women.