wheres my welcome thread!!!!! Gamelive listen!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 2,292 Views

gregm

Since
Mar 14, 2011
Score
Tokens
I joined awhile back, I saw zero welcome threads. Zero. No sexy welcomes form Nina, Robyn, not even Bread. I did get a few sort of passing welcomes in my horse and tennis thread from Rogie. Thanks bro!

Am I not entitled to a welcome thread.

I buy the drugs! I swear, please invite me to the next gamelive bash. Please.

Lyrics

"I can be the jump start for the car parked in your mind
Cos' You left the lights on all night long

Have you ever reversed roles?
Gave up control?
Stayed home and let your woman
Support you?
Yeah!

If you ever find yourself in need
You can submit your request in writing
And this is what you do

Send in a self addressed stamped envelope
To PO Box 900
Los Angeles
California
And I will fill your prescription with some degree of accuracy
And then I'll send it back to you"

like the song says , "with some degree of accuracy".

Hey blitty. Thanks for responding. Dirt diggler. LOL

Hi Greg!!! a belated wekome.

Newbies clean up.

two girls in my thread , a threesome. LOL awesome. this is the happiest night of my posting life. thanks so much ladies for welcoming me here.

cheers

Gregm where do you live? I think I would enjoy drinking with you. Am I correct?

Welcome, Greg! Since you've been here awhile, you must know that TP roll pictures are required.

Fine then; Hello and welcome; Misery loves company. Enjoy

thank you everyone. what a pathetic late night thread I started. Bread, I am from north carolina and work in the viginia / nc area around dc. Where are you at, I would love to meet up sometime. Teela, what are tp roll pictures? Sounds a little disturbing. is this some sort of freshman hazing type of thing

cheers

I'm in Tampa area and no TP roll pictures are not a form of hazing they are a passage way into manhood!

fokk off pal

I got no welcome thread

Sounds strange bread, I really think this sort of brutal freshman hazing must end, but ok. Whos in charge of all toilet roll pictures and what in gods name does it entail? Enigma, you are lucky you didnt have to go through this

two girls in my thread , a threesome. LOL awesome. this is the happiest night of my posting life. thanks so much ladies for welcoming me here.

cheers

You've met Blitty, he's the resident cock blocker, he's already fukked all the broads here too.

You've met Blitty, he's the resident cock blocker, he's already fukked all the broads here too.

For some reason I kind of doubt that. These ladies dont seem like the ones to jump into bed with posters.

Maybe Teela, she seems horny though. Teela's first post to me was something about pictures that may involve my genitals, she didnt even say hi or introduce herself , she just wanted pics.. LOL

All these girls oksana, nina, robyn, teela are great to have at a forum, its funny a smaller forum like this has great women posters that are really part of the forum and at these bigger forums ,they are pretty rare to nonexistent.

drug's on gregory

awesome thread

welcome to the team greg