wheres my welcome thread!!!!! Gamelive listen!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 2,322 Views
Teela's first post to me was something about pictures that may involve my genitals, she didnt even say hi or introduce herself , she just wanted pics.. LOL

Unfortunately, when forums get to be of a certain size, it seems like there is always going to be a predator. In our case, it is Teela.

For some reason I kind of doubt that. These ladies dont seem like the ones to jump into bed with posters.

Maybe Teela, she seems horny though. Teela's first post to me was something about pictures that may involve my genitals, she didnt even say hi or introduce herself , she just wanted pics.. LOL

All these girls oksana, nina, robyn, teela are great to have at a forum, its funny a smaller forum like this has great women posters that are really part of the forum and at these bigger forums ,they are pretty rare to nonexistent.

Don't play coy - you knew about genitals when it comes to toilet paper roll pics.

I don't need to introduce myself. I'm fukkin' Teela.

Unfortunately, when forums get to be of a certain size, it seems like there is always going to be a predator. In our case, it is Teela.

puppet mattress

Have you been a victim of this predator Muddy? I really dont think I'd mind being the" unsuspecting pizza boy" in a video with teela.

female predators are much more common now in these forums and out there in the world.

thanks for the warning mudcat, a forum freshman has to be careful out there.

Hey Greg!!!!

welcome aboard, what are your favorite sports to wager on?

in terms of music?

do you like u2? rusted root? sex pistols? poop shoevel? skinny puppy? simon and garfunkal, gwar?

gregm if you don't want to see her boobs, i'll show you my oily man boobs and 6 inch round cock head

Good lord, I could be like that kid in the stevie nicks edge of seventeen song, just some teenage boy posting on a sports forum and all these female predators on the hunt. If I would were a teenage boy I would be in heaven, but I am a 44 year old grown man and I am still in heaven. Thanks for the warm welcome robyn! I would love to see your boobs anytime.

fukk chris hansen

Are you Willey Bee?

Willie is at least 66 robyn

gregm if you don't want to see her boobs, i'll show you my oily man boobs and 6 inch round cock head

This forum was a little strange to me at first, all these women in here . Now this post is more like a normal sports forum. LOL bi sexual come ons , man breasts and weenie pics. Gay. LOL

thanks for the welcome archie

I grew up listening to punk, sex pistols, not as much now. I still listen to a little hardcore and I always listen some bands from that era like the clash. Joe strummer RIP! one of the greats

cheers

My fiancee loves the clash...

shalom

Robyn did you ever show your titties to uncle Willie?

No. At least I don't think I have.

I like Skinny Puppy.

Apparently not enough to go see them in St. Pete on a Saturday............