When are tomatoes and potatoes ever together?

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 2,237 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Never, however potatoes and carrots often meet in soups and stews.

Tomatoes get left out.

Comprende?

Duh.........Plommer, really?

French fries with ketchup, seriously.

I have potatoes and tomatoes together quite often. Most recently, it was either Saturday or Sunday when I had a baked potato and a tomato slice with my roast beef.

True story.

Wally owning Plommer with such ease was a magical moment. 4 stars.

Plommer might never show his face again. Wow! Great work Wally!!!

:wallyballs:
:highfive:

Plommer might never show his face again. Wow! Great work Wally!!!

:wallyballs:
:highfive:

Plommer is all about the carrots

well_hung_carrot.jpg

I'm not so sure that I'd enjoy eating those carrots. I think I'd feel a little dirty afterwards. Even if they were thoroughly washed beforehand.

yep. Sometimes Canadian posters really baffle me. I don't know what's going on up there.

Wal, nice try, but do you really consider Ketchup to be a Tomato? Get real. Ketchup is like Tomato shit.

Bread, your double posting is getting annoying, cut it the fuck out, ok, pal.

Ketchup

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketchup

Ketchup (also spelled catsup, catchup), is a condiment that in modern times is usually made from tomatoes.[1] The ingredients in a typical modern ketchup are tomato concentrate, spirit vinegar, corn syrup, high-fructose corn syrup or other sugar, salt, spice and herb extracts (including celery), spice and garlic powder.[2] Allspice, cloves, cinnamon, onion and other vegetables may be included.
Ketchup is often used with french fries, chips, hot dogs, hamburgers, various kinds of cooked meat and as a base for sauces. In countries such as Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the United Kingdom the term "tomato sauce" is often used instead of the word ketchup. Ketchup is also known as tomato ketchup, red sauce, Tommy sauce, Tommy K, or dead horse in Australian rhyming slang.[3]

We here at Gamelive expect more from you, betplom. We are deeply saddened to see this thread progress as it has. However, we are entirely more distraught at your attempts to avoid simple admittance that you have lost this battle. Our condolences go out to you and your family in these trying times. We only hope that you will soon move on past the first step in the grieving process and learn to accept your defeat.

Sincerely,
Gamelive Staffing

Tomato, you've been handicapping like a ketchup packet recently.

The real question is were the french fries invented to find a use for the ketchup or was it the other way? Because farmers plant both potatoes and tomatoes.