what's up for the 4th of July

• Start date
  • Replies 80 Comments
  • Views 2,615 Views
Breckenridge cruisers ride, fireworks on lake Dillon.

Nothing exciting at all which sucks cuz the 4th is 2nd only to Thanksgiving in favorite holidays.

When all the "kids" were living out of state , we would all come back yearly at the 4th...that tradition has gone by the wayside since I've been back. May "throw" mom in the car and go look at fireworks somewhere (wouldn't have to go far,) but that's about it.

fuck me right in the fucking ass..no lube :sbrjohn:

flight to balti delayed 3 hours due to weather...

tiesto at revel will be Cancelled due to weather... watch them postpone it a few hours and then have 2 hour show and fuck everyone who bought tix out of tix money since they wont be there...assfucks

AC fireworks show Postponed until Sunday..

luckily, i was able to change my hotel res. from fri/sat to sun/mon ... and for about $500 cheaper ... but i will probably get fucked out of the $250 for tiesto tix since they have a no refund policy...they say the tix are good for = value show in the next 12months or will be refunded if there is no rescheduling of that show... how you gonna reschedule a 4th of july show in the next 12months :clueless:... that fucking place wont be there in 12months... i should record the phone call im going to have

RR just did the impossible and made me feel better about my holiday weekend. Sorry buddy. That sucks. All of it.

it will still be fun... just a hassle moving days around and dealing with weather.. might go up saturday morning if the weather is pretty... the place is broke, so if we do that , we will go to ceasars or taj to gamble...

image.jpgimage.jpgRay Ray, it's crazy right now flight wise I guess. My friends flight was cancelled so she can't fly to Charlotte.

Here is where it gets weird....

I complained to US Airways about their customer service on Twitter and some girl from San Diego favorited my tweet. She is going to be stuck in Charlotte and she said she may need a place to stay.

Their is a possibility a cute sorority girl is crashing at my place lol.

The thing is I would be a complete good guy. The idea of it is crazy but I would never take advantage of someone.

Leaving in 15 minutes to get her from the airport

Well I picked her up and brought her back to my apt.

She is 22...cute...and very nice.

And I am being a good guy.

Sleeping alone. Amazing this girl would actually go to a guys house she has never met.

I'm happy she met me and not some crazy guy.

We want video if CB and FW hook up in Mich. :chickendance:

Oh man im soooo pumped for todays birthday party. I love America.

Gym

Big breakfast

Hillbilly parade starts at 12:00

lawnmowers-golfcarts-4wheelers-go carts all around town.

Fire department will follow. And empty their pumper trucks at the end.

Best time ever.

First beer at 10:30am