what's up for the 4th of July

• Start date
  • Replies 80 Comments
  • Views 2,594 Views
Hey Pucky, for one day can you fuck off with your elitist Canadian bullshit?

Well good! Mutual love is a good place for a relationship to be!

Pucky, do you love your country?

pucky you elitist hillbilly

Hey Pucky, for one day can you fuck off with your elitist Canadian bullshit?

What are you going on about Tronner? Did I say anything wrong or negative towards America or Americans? I like Americans!!!

Well good! Mutual love is a good place for a relationship to be!

Pucky, do you love your country?

Not really sure I love my country. Canada, like all countries, has its pros and cons.

What are you going on about Tronner? Did I say anything wrong or negative towards America or Americans? I like Americans!!!

And we like you!

RJ you never facetimed with me despite my 48,432 (yes I counted) requests. I thought you let me down there.

I like you, IAG.

I like you a lot, Brother Bacon.

2 fine Americans!!!

nah man, they're solid.

Cami is solid
Teela is solid
Nina is solid
FW is solid
Reno is super solid for a transplant.
Kato is super duper solid
Plommer is solid
Casper has potential. We're not there yet.

Not really sure I love my country. Canada, like all countries, has its pros and cons.

Yes. So does my wife and nearly everyone I love. I suppose for me perfection isn't a prerequisite! I'm sorry your standards are so demanding, but I suppose I accept that they are yours! Good luck finding that perfect country to live in!

nah man, they're solid.

Cami is solid
Teela is solid
Nina is solid
FW is solid
Reno is super solid for a transplant.
Kato is super duper solid
Plommer is solid

Casper has potential. We're not there yet.

Plommer is American? Who knew ? :dunno:

Boner...he did just say all countries including Canada have their pros and cons. Maybe you didn't read that correctly.

Sorry. I should have said Ideal country. Presumably, he doesn't love it b/c the ratio of pros/cons is less than ideal.

Hey Boner_18 and Pucky... You could be in Haiti. Happy 4th... #firstworldproblems

Happy Fourth to all. If anyone wants to come have some burgers and hit a bar come on over we'll be here for a few hours. We fought for this independence.