what's up for the 4th of July

• Start date
  • Replies 80 Comments
  • Views 2,591 Views
I am going to crack a nice cold beer in honor of July 4th for all my American brethren.

Cheers.

Yes. So does my wife and nearly everyone I love. I suppose for me perfection isn't a prerequisite! I'm sorry your standards are so demanding, but I suppose I accept that they are yours! Good luck finding that perfect country to live in!

Who said I have demanding standards, your honour? Who said I am looking for a perfect country to live in?

IAG
Boner...he did just say all countries including Canada have their pros and cons. Maybe you didn't read that correctly.

Doesn't this cat claim he's a lawyer?

I am going to crack a nice cold beer in honor of July 4th for all my American brethren.

Cheers.

Please be sure to raise a glass to Tron and boner, you fellow elitist Canadian cabin dwelling snob. ;)

Pucky. I am just in the process of pricing a new woodstove for my cabin. I want a really efficient one and I am preparing myself for the fact that it is going to cost me about $4000 for the one I want..

over 80% efficient...72 000 BTU and over 8 hr burn time... firewood is not getting any cheaper so that is my reasoning.

alt5_classic.jpg

Not really sure I love my country. Canada, like all countries, has its pros and cons.

Proof is in the pudding. Try to say what you will about those sentences being wholly independent, they seem connected to me! Good luck finding love my northern brother!

Also, I don't appreciate the personal attack. But if it makes you feel better to disparage my profession, carry on!

Pucky. I am just in the process of pricing a new woodstove for my cabin. I want a really efficient one and I am preparing myself for the fact that it is going to cost me about $4000 for the one I want..

over 80% efficient...72 000 BTU and over 8 hr burn time... firewood is not getting any cheaper so that is my reasoning.

alt5_classic.jpg

I think you mentioned to me that some day you will live there full-time?? Maybe just get something to hold you over for the time being. I never knew that wood stoves were "inefficient", but I've never owned one. My bro used to burn wood and my bro-in-law burns it as his sole source of heat. His house is too friggin hot, but it is cozy. I'll stick with my oil/hot water furnace (Viessmann - 98% efficient) and cast iron rads.

Proof is in the pudding. Try to say what you will about those sentences being wholly independent, they seem connected to me! Good luck finding love my northern brother!

Thanks and happy July 4. Now go eat your face off.

Yes and I have to say I have newfound respect after he, RJ and HP won the butter argument.

Also, I don't appreciate the personal attack. But if it makes you feel better to disparage my profession, carry on!

Then start reading and comprehending what people write.

Boner, stop nitpicking on your special day. Go eat, drink and be merry will ya. Jesus some of you Yanks get riled up easily. Don't be so damn sensitive.

No go eat!!!

IAG
Yes and I have to say I have newfound respect after he, RJ and HP won the butter argument.

I must have missed that one. Link please.

Cheers.
Cheers MQ. On that note, I am going to have a celebratory margarita on the deck.

Who said I have demanding standards, your honour? Who said I am looking for a perfect country to live in?

welcome to America pal :hides:

fok countries, all of em. People in large groups suck. Although it is fun to see different types of people in international sport competitions such as world cup :up:

Boner went full vagina there.

Pretty feisty for a not-quite-lawyer.

image.jpgJust went to a bar w the Twitter girl and now my friend flies in at 7:15 tonight. I will be hammered by 9PM.