What's good everyone

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 3,468 Views
Iwin do you cry yourself to sleep at the fact that the pinnacle of your life is when you when 17-2 on the NBA playoffs in 2007

Iwin you did not make it.

I remember he posted a picture of the ring he bought. Did that whole ordeal fall through? I didn't see that one coming.

I remember he posted a picture of the ring he bought. Did that whole ordeal fall through? I didn't see that one coming.

Yes. Unfortunately, things didn't work out if I recall correctly.

Iwin you are fucking trash. Seriously. You are a fucking piece of shit. You are below the shit on the insides of my ear. If you were on fire I wouldn't cross the street to shit on you. Iwin I cannot believe you found a female to fuck. How did you find a whore that let you take your pine cone of a cock and stick it in her. No offense or anything. I just think you should die a slow death.

I'm pretty sure Iwin is super cop now. not sure on his relationship status.

Jeffy, do you feel welcome yet?

Iwin you are fucking trash. Seriously. You are a fucking piece of shit. You are below the shit on the insides of my ear. If you were on fire I wouldn't cross the street to shit on you. Iwin I cannot believe you found a female to fuck. How did you find a whore that let you take your pine cone of a cock and stick it in her. No offense or anything. I just think you should die a slow death.

+1

for fun

for kids and shit

die motherfokker

are you a cop yet?

PS when do the NBA playoff texts start coming? :)

Tell him how you really feel....lol

Winter of hate has even gotten kato.:donthinkso:

What's going on here?

Iwin will you post in this thread again? Common guy one time certifiably!

You knew his first post in this thread would be his only post.

IWin, I'm not your bud, guy