What's good everyone

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 3,479 Views
One of the funniest moments during the 2009 bash - a drunk and pumped-up Iwinyourmoney is standing next to Bread and I and he shouts out "I got a thousand dollars and nowhere to go!"

Stunned silence.

I'm staring at him - I got nothing to come back with. Bread turns towards me and rolls his eyes. We leave the GN bar.

:biglaugh:

Maybe you had to be there.

I was sitting next to him when he made $600 in blackjack in 10 minutes, at the Nugget's poolside tables.
Iwin pro. :bowdown:

I was sitting next to him when he made $600 in blackjack in 10 minutes, at the Nugget's poolside tables.
Iwin pro. :bowdown:

Oh! I was there too. He had a "fuck it" moment where he put $400 on one hand and made a BJ while he was busy talking to us. That's where his thousand dollars came from.

It all kind of makes sense now.

Well played Iwin! :bowdown:

what did Iwin do with the $1,000

Matty I remember that, we where going to lunch with Willie b and I was up 400 and said Fuk it. Worked well.

That night when we went to the palms before I left, I stopped by the same table and won 7 100$ hands in a row.

Remember when I disappeared early from the palms? I went to piss and lost 1000 in video fukin roulette in 7 minutes. Was pissed and left

Matty I remember that, we where going to lunch with Willie b and I was up 400 and said Fuk it. Worked well.

That night when we went to the palms before I left, I stopped by the same table and won 7 100$ hands in a row.

Remember when I disappeared early from the palms? I went to piss and lost 1000 in video fukin roulette in 7 minutes. Was pissed and left

I thought you left because you were leaving with some hot girl who you met walking around at the Palms?

I thought you left because you were leaving with some hot girl who you met walking around at the Palms?

Oh ya, I recall Iwin leaving the Palms to go post in his room, and reveal that 'Robyn was indeed in vegas'. LOL.

...or he got drunk and passed out which was the theme of Vegas for him.

I think he missed most of the planned events.

No I lost the cash I brought to the palms, didn't wanna admit to a 1k video roulette loss lol