What's going on here?

• Start date
  • Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 7,911 Views
Bread, maybe you should translate this all into Mexican for Juror's benefit.

Very sad to see what has taken place here since I woke up from a good night's sleep! You guys should be ashamed of your performance here! And Hawk, don't think your off the hook my friend! From my couple courses taken in law at the local community college, this appears to be a clear case of entrapment with the initiation of this thread? Don't worry buddy, nobody is hunting you down. IWin has no jurisdiction over here so please come back!:thumbup:

That was one of the weirdest episodes I've witnessed on these boards. I thought Sickler was one of us.:dunno:

Both photos show what she looks like when wishing she was sucking a dick instead of getting her picture taken ?

I regret saying this, but I blame that cunt sickler for setting me up - I mean what the fuck else could I say?

Serious weak sauce, Hawk. What's the backstory behind all of this, anyhow?

He doesn't get on well with his family, he has posted that before. I think he spent Christmas with his sister and her kids and was absolutely miserable because he has nothing in common with them.

We still love you sickler. Come back to us pal.

He doesn't get on well with his family, he has posted that before. I think he spent Christmas with his sister and her kids and was absolutely miserable because he has nothing in common with them.

Thanks for the context, Robyn. I was truly unaware of any of that, or I wouldn't have deigned to make any off-color remarks. I hope if I offended Sickler, he accepts my sincere apology for making light of such a delicate matter.

Don't feel bad, any of you. That is exactly what he was looking for, which is why he felt bad after the fact. From what I gather, he isn't fond of his sister.