What's going on here?

• Start date
  • Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 7,909 Views
I'm replying without having read any of this thread since I last posted in it.

Probably time to step back for awhile when you post pics of your family to ridicule them. Hippies, now this. Nice thing to do to your sister eh. I'm an asshole.

I started this nonsense so I'll answer. She's shy, doesn't like being stared at, especially not at her large chest that doesn't match the rest of her smallish frame. Congrats to anyone who answered correctly.

Sorry Dee

Bah. People were just having fun, Hawk. Nobody was seriously denigrating her. It shouldn't matter what anyone else says anyway. Although, I know it often doesn't work like that.

hawk come on man. you have to admit that was some weak shit.

Is she wearing extensions? Is that it?????

Serious weak sauce, Hawk. What's the backstory behind all of this, anyhow?

I'm gonna assume that this is the same sister that he hadn't seen in years before this Christmas. I'm sure it's a fairly sensitive subject for him.

Very strange sequence of events indeed...

I'm lost. And I can't figure out if Hawk thinks he's the bad guy for posting this, or we're the bad guys for guessing.

So the answer was: she's shy, especially about her chest? And if we were sharp we would have gotten that from two pictures of a girl, one sitting and staring straight ahead and the other standing looking off to the side.

Also, are we to assume that Dee reads this board since she was apologized to directly? I seriously doubt she does Hawk unless you provided her the link. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I can post some pics of my sisters if it will make you feel better.

I don't have any sisters but here are some of my shithead brother. Tear him to shreds! Let's make Hawky feel better about his decision!!

We're all OK here buddy!!!

beach003-1.jpg

DSCF0383.jpg

zthug.jpg

zscary.jpg

Oopsie!!

Oh oh...Don't make fun of this one!!!

zmug2.jpg