What's going on here?

• Start date
  • Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 7,932 Views
A dood??? :lmao:

Come on. You guys are crackers!

Damn! Not even warm, Polaroid.

Hint: Don't look at her face or the backgrounds.

Hawk is a smart guy. If the gag were that the picture was of a biological man, he would've taken care to use gender-neutral pronouns. Now if he were to reveal it as a dude it wouldn't be cool because he gave us a misleading hint.

The question is what's going on in both of these pics. Age 18 school pic and a vacation pic about 20 years later. Some things never change. There's a similarity. Name it.

I think I've got it. They're the same person - in one picture she is aged 18 and in the other she is in her late 30s.

I think I've got it. They're the same person - in one picture she is aged 18 and in the other she is in her late 30s.
he was right, you are bright!

Surely it must be more esoteric than that...

Some things never change. There's a similarity. Name it.
Both photos show what she looks like when wishing she was sucking a dick instead of getting her picture taken ?

I think I got it.

In both pictures she is not looking straight at the camera.

I think I got it.

In both pictures she is not looking straight at the camera.
Too late and wrong Pavy, I already solved it.

Both photos show what she looks like when wishing she was sucking a dick instead of getting her picture taken ?

I noticed that too, in both pictures she looks like she just sucked a dick and swallowed. I know that face, I wear it daily.

I noticed that too, in both pictures she looks like she just sucked a dick and swallowed. I know that face, I wear it daily.
lol, pics or it never happened, Scholar :rofl:.

This thread has spiraled out of control.

That is what happens when you leave us hanging like this.

twink or shemale?

you be the judge.

It's obvious that s/he's turning her/his neck to conceal the dreaded Adam's Apple!!!

hmmmm.... censoring threads now here too?
:serious:

Nothing has been censored.

is there a private zone or some shit here?

because i guarantee you there was something removed from this thread.