• Start date
  • Replies 283 Comments
  • Views 15,880 Views

Herman

Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
If you go cash a check for $1200 and receive $2200.

Do you notify them of their mistake or commit the theft?

you got the $2200 in cash? from your regular bank?

ah. well then im sure this is a no brainer for ol' brocky

they count it out right in front of you, even if its through the drive thru...its a made up story... if you just deposited the check and they accidentally credited your acct. 2200, the bank will catch the mistake at the end of the business day and adjust it...

Not made up. Brock texted me about this around 11am.

Brock is just trying to be noticed. Made up story to go a long with a history of made up stories.

Wal, I talked to him at lunch, I think I could tell if he was lying. He was asking me what to do.

I said it depends on what kind of person you are...

No judgments from me, I've done far worse things than take 1K from a bank.

Ok Coug's. I allow my dislike for the type of poster Brock is to guide me through all of his threads when I bother actually reading them. He's not my cup of tea. Self important bragger types tend to force me into rash judements about them as people not just posters.

Wal, I talked to him at lunch, I think I could tell if he was lying. He was asking me what to do.

I said it depends on what kind of person you are...

No judgments from me, I've done far worse things than take 1K from a bank.

He called you to ask for advice on this?

Isn't he like 40 :wacko:

Actually he texted (is texted a word?) me and asked me to call him on lunch so I did on my way to the English Pub

No idea how old he is

I think he was more worried about maybe getting caught than the karma of it

I saw this whole thing posted at the other place. I like Brock as a poster, but if he doesn't return that extra dime, my opinion of him as a person went right down the drain.

im with ray on this one. basically this is not possible.