What Would You Do?

• Start date
  • Replies 283 Comments
  • Views 15,946 Views
If it happens to me I walk away because the banks and lying cheating scumbags......... then I go and fill my truck up with BP gas because I bought 500 shares at 27 and change......

Take it back. No question. I don't like thieves. And that poor teller would most likely lose her job. He ain't keeping that money....

I'm sure Brock will put it to good use. A 4-team parlay tomorrow.

And I am sure that all necessary authorities know about this.

Brock has shared a lot of proud moments like that over the years. He's missing a module in his brain - the one that makes people either not execute these petty scams or at the very least not brag about them on teh Internets every single time.

:dunno:

Get that cash money Brock.

If you go cash a check for $1200 and receive $2200.

Do you notify them of their mistake or commit the theft?

This does not meet the definition of a theft.

This is a civil matter between the bank and the customer.

I don't believe the story anyway, how the hell would Brock get $1,200?

He goes as far as posting the bank receipt... but he's not stupid so he carefully masks the sensitive info first.

All that's left is the complete address & phone number of the branch and the name of the employee who was involved in the mistake.

346kp01.jpg

PURE EVIL GENUS.

I hope no-one is going to phone up 217-278-7700, asks to speak to BeckyW's superior and inquire as to whether they ended up $1000 down today (specifically on transaction 707103516 at 10:35AM) because someone on the internet is boasting about pocketing it. On a positive note, I'm pretty sure this person isn't a career criminal.

attachment.php

:lolpanda:

monopoly-bank-error-card.jpg

Too bad this isn't Monopoly money...

monopoly-go-to-jail-card.jpg

This is one of my favorite gamelive threads ever.

Robyn I stole the drawing from SBR. Robyn forget it I'm not returning it. :cripwalk:

I don't go to SBR unless something extra special has been posted there. You could have lied, Matty. This has ruined my entire hour.

Nina has had fun with this.