What was your last google search.

You ok IAG?

I've been very busy and honestly?

Very, very trashed.

And it's been a lot of fun.

If you're good I'm good.

I know I'm totally friendzoned. Nothing wrong with loving someone as a friend.

what's up iag? are you feeling bad?
Yeah, I have one of those apparently. Yippee. Been trying to figure out why I have had this chronic cough and dizziness since then..thought mayve I was covid long hauler...they did cat scan thinking it was lung related (bronchitis, poss cancer, who knows) and that showed up. I’m on short vaca in AZ this week, but see cardiologist one week from today, Just so it doesn’t rupture before then..lol. Need to keep stress levels in check!

You ok IAG?

I've been very busy and honestly?

Very, very trashed.

And it's been a lot of fun.

If you're good I'm good.

I know I'm totally friendzoned. Nothing wrong with loving someone as a friend.
I’m ok. I’ve been drinking too many margaritas, pina coladas, and White Claws since Monday. Enjoying warm weather pool time and trying to relax after learning of the above. Fly back Friday and then back to doctors, cats and reality. Stay safe pal!

IAG
Yeah, I have one of those apparently. Yippee. Been trying to figure out why I have had this chronic cough and dizziness since then..thought mayve I was covid long hauler...they did cat scan thinking it was lung related (bronchitis, poss cancer, who knows) and that showed up. I’m on short vaca in AZ this week, but see cardiologist one week from today, Just so it doesn’t rupture before then..lol. Need to keep stress levels in check!

damn sorry, be careful

Reactions: IAG
IAG
that blows, in action.

gl - you are a fighter.

Reactions: IAG
IAG

I have an Aortic Aneurysm. Diagnosed about 2 years ago, due to being born with a Bicuspid Aortic Valve.

After a series of Echo's, CT's, and MRI's they have concluded it's not growing now.

I can just get checked out every 2 years now.

Most people have them, and never know it. They don't rupture that frequently, and its usually with people that didn't know they had them.

Once you are under a doctor's care and having it monitored, you should be good. They will do surgery if it gets too big (like 5.0-5.5 cm in diameter)

I have an Aortic Aneurysm. Diagnosed about 2 years ago, due to being born with a Bicuspid Aortic Valve.

After a series of Echo's, CT's, and MRI's they have concluded it's not growing now.

I can just get checked out every 2 years now.

Most people have them, and never know it. They don't rupture that frequently, and its usually with people that didn't know they had them.

Once you are under a doctor's care and having it monitored, you should be good. They will do surgery if it gets too big (like 5.0-5.5 cm in diameter)
Thanks Arch.Is yours an “ascending aortic aneurism?” I don’t understand all the lingo but apparently only 5 out of 100k people get them? Mine is 4.3 cm , so kind of a gray area as I understand. I did read 5 cm was the tipping point for surgery unless having issues. I guess if they can tie symptoms to aneurysm is the key. idk.

IAG
Thanks Arch.Is yours an “ascending aortic aneurism?” I don’t understand all the lingo but apparently only 5 out of 100k people get them? Mine is 4.3 cm , so kind of a gray area as I understand. I did read 5 cm was the tipping point for surgery unless having issues. I guess if they can tie symptoms to aneurysm is the key. idk.

yeah it's at the root of the aorta, right where the heart pumps blood out of the left ventricle to go to the body. So it's on the ascending portion of the aorta, I've been at 4.5 cm for 2 years. People can go 10+ years and not see any growth or just a .1 cm.

don't lift heavy, don't strain to where you have to hold breath (valsulva maneuver), keep blood pressure and stress down.

the important thing is that you and docs know about it. many people never knew they had it, then the just keel over and die one day.

Einstein and Lucille Ball died of Aortic Aneurysms rupturing or disecting.

yeah it's at the root of the aorta, right where the heart pumps blood out of the left ventricle to go to the body. So it's on the ascending portion of the aorta, I've been at 4.5 cm for 2 years. People can go 10+ years and not see any growth or just a .1 cm.

don't lift heavy, don't strain to where you have to hold breath (valsulva maneuver), keep blood pressure and stress down.

the important thing is that you and docs know about it. many people never knew they had it, then the just keel over and die one day.

Einstein and Lucille Ball died of Aortic Aneurysms rupturing or disecting.
Wow. good info Arch. Yeah, primary did tell me not to lift anything heavy. Have to wodk on avoiding stress, I may hit you up on pm or FB with additional questions as they come up. There is the GL No pistachio club, and now the GL Ascending aortic aneurysm club.

I think the word aneurysm freaked me out at first, because you think of brain aneurysm.

my cardiologist says in most it presents more like a "dilated" larger than normal artery. a normal Aorta should be the size of a garden hose, but 5 cm is more like the diameter of a rim of a 12 ounce can of pop or beer...

so it's just a very wide aorta, not like a weird puffy aneurysm bag/balloon off to the side that is just gonna burst at any minute.