What was your last google search.

I fucked something up. I can walk but it’s a bitch. Straightening my knee is the hardest. And steps are brutal.
Possibilities maybe ?????

Possibilities maybe ?????
It could be many things. I’ll bitch about it and google possibilities. And if not better in a week I’ll go see a doctor

It could be many things. I’ll bitch about it and google possibilities. And if not better in a week I’ll go see a doctor
Was it a sudden problem or just been nagging? So now in pain along with angry and drunk?

Sudden, since yesterday. I’m rarely drunk anymore. Angry sure
Couple to 3/4 months ago all at once could bend down but so much pain behind knee couldn't straighten up without putting hand on floor for leverage. Couldn't even walk without seriously limp/pain. Thought WTF never had this type of issue. Went to urgent care and no knee damage and doc said you are old but didn't know exactly what was wrong. Said stay off it as much as possible for couple weeks was his advice.

Didn't get much better for couple weeks but within month or so was back to normal if say 95% is that. At my age that might be the best it will be but very happy. Never had a wheels issue but was kind of scary telling me no damage from an ultrasound with possibility living with it. I know enough people my age with walking difficulties.

sounds more like meniscus, tully

Got off the phone with the nicest woman perhaps I’ve ever spoken with earlier today. Not going to give out her name or business, but Damn! It is so refreshing to speak with someone who knows what the fukk they’re doing these days …

Tully, I just posted about a knee issue. It’s getting better. Cancelled my MRI appt.

-google all the knee stretch techniques. Do them often.
-foam roller on quads and IT band
-hand held vibrating massager on quads hamstrings

Loosening up all that connective tissue made a world of difference.

Also just got a lacrosse like ball to roll under feet.

Might as well try it all.

Surgery is a scam.

Went to spa today. Sauna, cold tub kept switching back. Feel a little better.

What is anal gaping

How do I get my butthole to close